Concealed Carry

tongobongo

On 11/10/2018 at 10:41 AM, tongobongo said:

anyone else conceal carry?

I typically carry an XD 40. Looking to downsize to a single stack Glock or something prolly, I never really carry concealed due to the full size of the XD. Getting to be bulky and obnoxious at times. Got my cc mainly for the school zone bullshit elimination.

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

I typically carry an XD 40. Looking to downsize to a single stack Glock or something prolly, I never really carry concealed due to the full size of the XD. Getting to be bulky and obnoxious at times. Got my cc mainly for the school zone bullshit elimination.

Nothing wrong with a .38 in the pocket either. Easy to cc, get a good pocket holster. 

On 11/13/2018 at 5:26 PM, Jesse said:

I've carried a glock 43, really great gun just i prefer the 19 simply because i have really big hands and getting a good shooting grip on the 43 is rough.