tongobongo

Concealed Carry

54 posts in this topic

How, hopefully this page will be a little more orthodox... In New Jersey, any type of carrying, open (illegal) or concealed (extremely hard to obtain a permit) is frowned upon so I'm forced to carry a knife to defend myself when I'm more well versed and trained in hand guns

2 hours ago, Emma said:

How, hopefully this page will be a little more orthodox... In New Jersey, any type of carrying, open (illegal) or concealed (extremely hard to obtain a permit) is frowned upon so I'm forced to carry a knife to defend myself when I'm more well versed and trained in hand guns

You dont need to defend youself! Nobody would go close a beast like you!

Tom and Poiil like this

Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

You dont need to defend youself! Nobody would go close a beast like you!

Hahahahahaha, I love this community

Edited by Emma
|Casper| likes this

2 hours ago, Emma said:

Hahahahahaha, I love this community

Im sorry Eamma! I did not know that monsters had feelings!

Edited by |CaSpEr|
Emma likes this

On 11/10/2018 at 10:41 AM, tongobongo said:

anyone else conceal carry?

I typically carry an XD 40. Looking to downsize to a single stack Glock or something prolly, I never really carry concealed due to the full size of the XD. Getting to be bulky and obnoxious at times. Got my cc mainly for the school zone bullshit elimination.

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

I typically carry an XD 40. Looking to downsize to a single stack Glock or something prolly, I never really carry concealed due to the full size of the XD. Getting to be bulky and obnoxious at times. Got my cc mainly for the school zone bullshit elimination.

Nothing wrong with a .38 in the pocket either. Easy to cc, get a good pocket holster. 

16 hours ago, Calle. said:

Didnt know it has been 3 yrs since september 21 already, feels like that was less than 2 months ago

Hahah nub man 

On 11/13/2018 at 9:47 AM, Calle. said:

Didnt know it has been 3 yrs since september 21 already, feels like that was less than 2 months ago

3 years since i started dabbling around in the server. Not joining your fantasy RP forum. Geek.

tongobongo and Big Fred like this

On 11/13/2018 at 5:26 PM, Jesse said:

I've carried a glock 43, really great gun just i prefer the 19 simply because i have really big hands and getting a good shooting grip on the 43 is rough.

i got a laptop in ma car, all i need over here 

On 11/18/2018 at 11:29 AM, wollie35 said:

i got a laptop in ma car, all i need over here 

and ur pokemon lunch box

13 hours ago, tongobongo said:

and ur pokemon lunch box

Its actually a completly blue one i know its boring. I am Just happy to live in the Netherlands where i dont need a gun

On 11/22/2018 at 9:26 AM, wollie35 said:

Its actually a completly blue one i know its boring. I am Just happy to live in the Netherlands where i dont need a gun

thats cute

wollie35 likes this