Azeh

The end is near.

117 posts in this topic

I only talked to Gnashes once, he was an extremely intelligent person and really funny, I hope whatever he's off doing now is bringing him joy. I don't see how as banning people for various reasons was his specialty

Just now, Mason Statham said:

Wait this only just happened?

Yeah, despite Gnashes being gone for a few months, his rank was recently just changed

Eh- it gets kind of old when the server you've spent hours trying to fix and learn how to contribute more to continually harasses you both ingame and out.

Thanks community :)

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Eh- it gets kind of old when the server you've spent hours trying to fix and learn how to contribute more to continually harasses you both ingame and out.

Lets not pretend like he treated everybody with respect.

14 minutes ago, Emma said:

I only talked to Gnashes once, he was an extremely intelligent person and really funny, I hope whatever he's off doing now is bringing him joy. I don't see how as banning people for various reasons was his specialty

last time i talked to gnashes he asked a child to ask his mom what a labia was

Just now, Reapered said:

Lets not pretend like he treated anyone with respect.

Fixed btw

Buck and explicit like this

I tried.  They don't seem to be looking for programmers though.  

221ef6a0351d40a2424cfd922f628508.png

2f20bfcc3dd3d7088192ebe652399799.png

PS: See y'all on Olympus!

Edited by Windmere
Nagidal, Tyrese, Buck and 34 others like this

That's a shame, seeing this really shows that what started off as a fun project among friends has turned into a chore and when people ask to help, their request gets put on the back log and ignored... I hate to see this community disappear, but it seems to be inching closer and closer to the end... also, howdy Windmere, long time no speak :D

Edited by Emma
Gяavlツ, DosWolf and Windmere like this

22 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I mean it doesn’t help when he acts the way he does towards other people:shrug:

Chow Mein, Innate, Randy. and 5 others like this

Just now, Emma said:

That's a shame, seeing this really shows that what started off as a fun project among friends has turned into a chore and when people ask to help, their request gets put on the back log and ignored... I hate to see this community disappear, but it seems to be inching closer and closer to the end... also, howdy Windmere, long time no speak :D

can you not quote his entire post

Just now, Azeh said:

can you not quote his entire

!

2 minutes ago, Windmere said:

I tried.  They don't seem to be looking for programmers though.  

lets see the examples im curious

5 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

lets see the examples im curious

It's on a "need to know" basis.

Maverick likes this

1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

That is funny shit! Sucks to suck :frog:

Edited by DosWolf
Cheeto Tits likes this

31 minutes ago, Azeh said:

can you not quote his entire post

Sorry about that, I fixed it :)

1 hour ago, Reapered said:

Never said that.  I would be bitter too if everything I did was met with complete hostility.

Scott, Buck and ItsLacie like this

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Never said that.  I would be bitter too if everything I did was met with complete hostility.

I’m not sure if you are implying that im bitter or something else but I personally never had an issue with Gnashes. His hostility never bothered me but there were some times where he was an ok person to be around. I’m just saying that I witnessed him treat many people like shit, one of the biggest was @Poseidon. Everytime I was in the channel with those two, he would treat him like he’s a 5 year old.

Just now, Reapered said:

I’m not sure if you are implying that im bitter or something else but I personally never had an issue with Gnashes. His hostility never bothered me but there were some times where he was an ok person to be around. I’m just saying that I witnessed him treat many people like shit, one of the biggest was @Poseidon. Everytime I was in the channel with those two, he would treat him like he’s a 5 year old.

Not you being bitter obviously, him.  

Lets not forget there wouldnt even be an Asylum post 2015 without him.  Everyone here in these posts aren't very privy to that information.  

TL;DR someone wiped Asylum and Gnashes (and Bamf obviously) was instrumental in recreating the servers from old logs.

Zoex, Samperino, Chow Mein and 5 others like this

2 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

why are you acting like he retired because some people were mean to him. I barley know gnashes but know him enough that he didn't give a single care about what people thought of him or what he did, if he did care he would have left years ago. i'd give a fair bet it's because he has been apart of this community for 5 or so years and like 99% of the people from back then have got bored and left.

Edited by Alec-I

Just now, Alec-I said:

why are you acting like he retired because some people were mean to him.

It didn't help his choice in the matter.  Not asking for people to be nice, but when people attack you in real-life over a video game........ it is time to re-evaluate your choices.

Buck, BlackShot, Patato and 1 other like this

Just now, Alec-I said:

why are you acting like he retired because some people were mean to him. I barley know gnashes but know him enough that he didn't give a single care about what people thought of him or what he did, if he did care he would have left years ago. i'd give a fair bet it's because he has been apart of this community for 5 or so years and like 99% of the people from back then have got bored and left.

It wasn’t about people being mean, it was about people calling his family and other shit.

Patato likes this

Just enjoy it while it's here, must be depressing constantly thinking about something you love going to die eventually. 

massi likes this

9 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

It didn't help his choice in the matter.  Not asking for people to be nice, but when people attack you in real-life over a video game........ it is time to re-evaluate your choices.

I wouldn't give two squirts of piss either way. Hell I would get some excitement if one of these apes tried to get physical with me. It's been quite sometime since someone tried to punch me in my 7 head. By the way we're people just contacting him or did someone like show up at his job?

Edited by Steve

1 hour ago, Reapered said:

Respect is earned.  Gnashes was cool with anyone who wasnt a total jackass.

Le Razoir likes this

Just now, Yung Kali-G said:

Fixed that for you.

Funny how I got into a massive fight with him at one point that almost led to being removed from the APD and after we had a talk and we understood each other we were cool.  Ask anyone who actually tried to talk to the man and get to know him, not you sweaty little assholes who did nothing but harass him.  Its shit heads who think and act like you that are the problem.

Just now, Alec-I said:

Image result for not true gif

Dont you have a padded room to go back to?

Just now, HotWings said:

Funny how I got into a massive fight with him at one point that almost led to being removed from the APD and after we had a talk and we understood each other we were cool.  Ask anyone who actually tried to talk to the man and get to know him, not you sweaty little assholes who did nothing but harass him.  Its shit heads who think and act like you that are the problem.

Dont you have a padded room to go back to?

a padded room? are you implying i'm insane?

Just now, HotWings said:

Ask anyone who actually tried to talk to the man and get to know him, not you sweaty little assholes who did nothing but harass him.  Its shit heads who think and act like you that are the problem.

Office The Office GIF - Office TheOffice MichaelScott GIFs