Azeh

The end is near.

117 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Reapered said:

Lets not pretend like he treated everybody with respect.

thissss

2 hours ago, Alec-I said:

Retard GIF - Retard GIFs

guess ill go to my padded room and drink MORE bleach because that makes sense. 

room left thare? we can bake som hotwings 

3 hours ago, Gaskal said:

''Gnashes is upset''

''Gnashes rage quit ''

Like wtf people, The man just retired because he's done with arma 3, Just like so many other people. 

Instead of all the nonsense talk why don't you all just say thank you @Gnashes for the hard work.

When I became an admin I realized how much work that man put into the servers and i bet nobody will do that for money but he still did it for free.

I guess people just love the drama and I don't mind that,But at least remember to say thank you. YOU WANKERS :kappa:

Shut up

Just now, Raza said:

17 admins and 1 developer. Maybe there will be some hero admin that dedicates his life to free programming? :D

Yes, that's gotta be where the bottleneck is. Wish we we had someone in this community willing to help!

Edited by Azeh

Kids are fucked for calling family. That's next lvl mongloid.

4 hours ago, Gaskal said:

''Gnashes is upset''

''Gnashes rage quit ''

Like wtf people, The man just retired because he's done with arma 3, Just like so many other people. 

Instead of all the nonsense talk why don't you all just say thank you @Gnashes for the hard work.

When I became an admin I realized how much work that man put into the servers and i bet nobody will do that for money but he still did it for free.

I guess people just love the drama and I don't mind that,But at least remember to say thank you. YOU WANKERS :kappa:

You’re a terrorist

23 hours ago, Reapered said:

It wasn’t about people being mean, it was about people calling his family and other shit.

WTF? Someone would get stomped in the face over shit like that.

Pwnsome likes this

1 hour ago, Boby said:

damn I hope I get captain before it die. its my only dream in life 

Go out and break rules and have fun before it shuts down. Go to Kavala and toss them all in jail with fake stacked charges....hmm..:thinking:

Innate likes this

Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Go out and break rules and have fun before it shuts down. Go to Kavala and toss them all in jail with fake stacked charges....hmm..:thinking:

@The Ivan Damn he doesn't know me  I  think 

6 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Hmmm I feel like I know someone who did this I just can’t put my finger on who it was...

Edited by Innateocean
Unmodque me
BlackShot and McMuffin like this

2 hours ago, Innateocean said:

Hmmm I feel like I know someone who did this I just can’t put my finger on who it was...

Didn’t you just go lethal everyone??  Good meme

Innate likes this

Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

Didn’t you just go lethal everyone??  Good meme

Wow he lethalled everyone?  I remember when people would fuck with whitelists as a means to "go all out" 

On 11/13/2018 at 10:15 PM, Alec-I said:

Gnashes left because he was BORED with asylum not because people were dribblers towards him, that's what he told bilal. 

Not sure how anyone could be bored with the worlds most developed altis life server, but ok.

Big Fred likes this

21 hours ago, HotWings said:

Wow he lethalled everyone?  I remember when people would fuck with whitelists as a means to "go all out" 

Re-whitelist those that were blacklisted. That would be an entertaining way to go out to be honest

HotWings, Donald Clinton and Innate like this

Server has slowing been dying over the years because of shitty admins like @Clint Beastwood constantly perm banning people for stupid ass reasons which makes others want to leave. Why is Olympus even a thing? because admins decide to ban whole fucking gangs. The server is going to end when they eventually ban everybody who plays consistently. Makes 0 sense. Yet you blame the community.... right

Edited by JacobHarr
Anthony_, Space, thero and 2 others like this

On 11/14/2018 at 2:16 PM, massi said:

@Johnny this is all ur fault u monster

$1 Paypal for the lotto numbers ;)

6 hours ago, JacobHarr said:

Server has slowing been dying over the years because of shitty admins like @Clint Beastwood constantly perm banning people for stupid ass reasons which makes others want to leave. Why is Olympus even a thing? because admins decide to ban whole fucking gangs. The server is going to end when they eventually ban everybody who plays consistently. Makes 0 sense. Yet you blame the community.... right

How dare Clint ban people that break the rules when they play here regularly. Such a dick, he should save those bans for those that rarely play 

.MV, Chow Mein, Innate and 3 others like this

6 hours ago, Budbringer said:

How dare Clint ban people that don't break the rules when they play here regularly. Such a dick, he should save those bans for himself

But others can get by because they suckle the balls of the admins

Edited by JacobHarr
Alec-I likes this

On 11/15/2018 at 5:12 PM, JacobHarr said:

I'm just a button pusher, as stated.  

I don't know what your beef is with me anyway...  I never did anything of ill will to you.

Innate, BlackShot and ItsLacie like this

12 hours ago, JacobHarr said:

But others can get by because they suckle the balls of the admins

this is so true

Edited by Alec-I
JacobHarr likes this

11 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I'm just a button pusher, as stated.  

I don't know what your beef is with me anyway...  I never did anything of ill will to you.

:thinking:@Clint Beastwood When did you have to do anything to anyone in this community for them to act like derps?

On 11/13/2018 at 1:13 PM, Reapered said:

Lets not pretend like he treated everybody with respect.

This is the first and only thing we agree on.

He sure did alot, but he was an asshat to alot of people that did not deserve it.

But thank you @Gnashes for all the work you did for this toxic community

Azeh likes this

I still remember when I reported a person for blatantly rdming me and his ex gang member admin buddy denied it. :thinking: