Marzoh

Goodbye Asylum

33 posts in this topic

I made one of these before like a year ago after getting permed thinking I wouldn't come back but eventually I did after getting unbanned. But this is my last one for sure as I'm not going to be playing this server anymore. I know some of you guys don't care for these but I don't really care.

I started playing Arma late 2015 when I got my computer. After I got my computer only person I knew was @pLayToy from Xbox from the MW2 days. He bought Arma for us and we then played on Asylum. My very first gang I joined was Continental Army, I was a Kavala rat but then I met @Gravity which bought me my very first rebel gun. After Continental Army, @Tricks, @pLayToy, and I joined Retribution which was one my first cartel gangs with some good people like @Storm7, @King, and some others. After that gang I met some people like mike xdd which me and him played with Latin Kings. Then I applied for Bratva where I met the boys who I still talk to today, @ChicoXL, @JaeJae, @Keneith, and some others. Once that gang fell apart, we made our gang Valiant which led into Decimation where Lawless and us merged. After that gang I applied to join Prime which was in like Nov 2016. Thats where I met some people like @Tiger, @Addon, @troublesome, @Shepurd and some other cool people that I still play with today like @Drew, After Prime disbanded, I made my own gang, Stellar with @ChicoXL, @Squirtle, I met a lot of great people like @Dally, @TryHardSqueaker, @OperationSB, @Chungo, @Sk7 and @Chester GoldPenis, but after Stellar falling through the roof so many times I joined Temper. Then towards the end I met another good group of friends @Tyrese, @Dom, @Term, @Clockwerk, @BaDaBiNg_10-8, @Nino Brown and some other career cops. Throughout my whole time on Asylum, I always thought that Envy always hated me, but I feel like we became friends at one point even though we didn't talk at all. Only times would be in the Holding Cell or in my stream, @Sheep, @Azeh, @Anthony_, @Wang Liqin

As of now, I see there is no future of Asylum and I hate to see that because this is where I first started. I want to see this go on for more but like most people say things come to an end,

9f9804dacc1bf4d588a2ca7ee7f75f38.png

I wasn't trying to write a big life long story but just to write a history of my time with Asylum. I met a lot of chill people here, cant tag most but I give a big shout out to all the Prime boys, that was my very first good gang that gave me a chance. I remember I was going to get kicked with my 2 week trial week but my boy @troublesome came through having them extend my trial. Goodbye everyone <3

I know I'm missing some people but bye!

Edited by Marzoh

36 minutes ago, massi said:

wonder who will win gang wars 8 now

I am not banned so you already know DD winning gang wars 8, we going out with a bang.

massi and Tricks like this

47 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

24/7 training of the B team has started.

The b team captain was permed for mass rdm so idk

Remember when you got denied from Latin Kings.. Haha shitter xD o7

"i remember when we were on window and this was when i first joined prime, and i was squeaking my chair ingame"

fuck you for not tagging me

Marzoh likes this

they didn't wanna give you a chance in prime but i accepted you as trial. can definitely say we weren't disappointed. have fun wherever else you end up at my man.

Marzoh and massi like this

On 11/14/2018 at 10:49 PM, Marzoh said:

I made one of these before like a year ago after getting permed thinking I wouldn't come back but eventually I did after getting unbanned. But this is my last one for sure as I'm not going to be playing this server anymore. I know some of you guys don't care for these but I don't really care.

I started playing Arma late 2015 when I got my computer. After I got my computer only person I knew was @pLayToy from Xbox from the MW2 days. He bought Arma for us and we then played on Asylum. My very first gang I joined was Continental Army, I was a Kavala rat but then I met @Gravity which bought me my very first rebel gun. After Continental Army, @Tricks, @pLayToy, and I joined Retribution which was one my first cartel gangs with some good people like @Storm7, @King, and some others. After that gang I met some people like mike xdd which me and him played with Latin Kings. Then I applied for Bratva where I met the boys who I still talk to today, @ChicoXL, @JaeJae, @Keneith, and some others. Once that gang fell apart, we made our gang Valiant which led into Decimation where Lawless and us merged. After that gang I applied to join Prime which was in like Nov 2016. Thats where I met some people like @Tiger, @Addon, @troublesome, @Shepurd and some other cool people that I still play with today like @Drew, After Prime disbanded, I made my own gang, Stellar with @ChicoXL, @Squirtle, I met a lot of great people like @Dally, @TryHardSqueaker, @OperationSB, @Chungo, @Sk7 and @Chester GoldPenis, but after Stellar falling through the roof so many times I joined Temper. Then towards the end I met another good group of friends @Tyrese, @Dom, @Term, @Clockwerk, @BaDaBiNg_10-8, @Nino Brown and some other career cops. Throughout my whole time on Asylum, I always thought that Envy always hated me, but I feel like we became friends at one point even though we didn't talk at all. Only times would be in the Holding Cell or in my stream, @Sheep, @Azeh, @Anthony_, @Wang Liqin

As of now, I see there is no future of Asylum and I hate to see that because this is where I first started. I want to see this go on for more but like most people say things come to an end,

9f9804dacc1bf4d588a2ca7ee7f75f38.png

I wasn't trying to write a big life long story but just to write a history of my time with Asylum. I met a lot of chill people here, cant tag most but I give a big shout out to all the Prime boys, that was my very first good gang that gave me a chance. I remember I was going to get kicked with my 2 week trial week but my boy @troublesome came through having them extend my trial. Goodbye everyone <3

I know I'm missing some people but bye!

you didnt fucking @ me im pissed

Marzoh likes this

Peace brother after a long also most 4 years playing together out of our highschool days I can definitely say we had our ups and downs as friends but we always made up in the end. Love you brother you want to chill anytime you got my number and i’m only a street away. :wub:

Marzoh likes this

I love how people in this community are so insecure and edgy that they have to get banned on a server to stop playing on it .... it's funny and sad at the same time ... seems to be the  asylum variant of a school mass shooting ....

cHIP ōTLE, Huan Lee and Russell* like this

i never even played with you but i know your name. best go play some olympus

3 hours ago, Pwnsome said:

i never even played with you but i know your name. best go play some olympus

+1 you’ll catch the boys on there Enemy is recruiting.

On 11/15/2018 at 1:17 AM, Tyrese said:

I am not banned so you already know DD winning gang wars 8, we going out with a bang.

Can we get an update on that one?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor