Goodbye Asylum

luddwi

I honestly love the server and community have played asylum since early 2015 and I decided to join my first gang RET in 2015 thanks to @Storm7, met some good friends I still talk to today like @Marzoh @Tricks @King I wish asylum didnt ban their entire player base, would have been such a great server for years to come. I have decided to move on. I love the community just wish my friends wasnt permed for no reason (im sure alot can relate) peace asylum we had some good times and some bad but I will always remember them. I hope one day the admins decide to unban the false banned players im not sure that that would make a difference now but R.I.P. Asylum. Farewell

Tricks, wollie35, Storm7 and 1 other like this
3 hours ago, luddwi said:

I honestly love the server and community have played asylum since early 2015 and I decided to join my first gang RET in 2015 thanks to @Storm7, met some good friends I still talk to today like @Marzoh @Tricks @King I wish asylum didnt ban their entire player base, would have been such a great server for years to come. I have decided to move on. I love the community just wish my friends wasnt permed for no reason (im sure alot can relate) peace asylum we had some good times and some bad but I will always remember them. I hope one day the admins decide to unban the false banned players im not sure that that would make a difference now but R.I.P. Asylum. Farewell

To the man who fights 12 year olds in skype with a chip bag in his head and no pants on.  

Batcan and massi like this