Goodbye Post

skrood

Asylum Is dead and I don`t play this server anymore so I thought I might just make a thank you post for all the people that made my time being fun.

@Crunchedd Thanks for letting me In clarity and making me a cartel warrior haha

@Cory B Thanks for letting me In Reliance I know you love me don't say you don't

@Penguin_ Mexican Bot

@Fudger Thanks for letting me in Requiem that was the best time I have ever had on Asylum

@Nomadox same for you, nomabot

@Steve Thanks for letting me in Oblivion and that was good memes and you still have a big 4head 

Whoever I forgot to tag I love you 

Bherky, DeepHouse, .Casper and 13 others like this
52 minutes ago, sᴋʀᴏᴏᴅ said:

Asylum Is dead and I don`t play this server anymore so I thought I might just make a thank you post for all the people that made my time being fun.

@Cory B Thanks for letting me In Reliance I know you love me don't say you don't

@Penguin_ Mexican Bot

@Fudger Thanks for letting me in Requiem that was the best time I have ever had on Asylum

@Steve Thanks for letting me in Oblivion and that was good memes and you still have a big 4head 

What happen to Olympus Tom Brady? :thinking:

8 hours ago, sᴋʀᴏᴏᴅ said:

@Penguin_ Mexican Bot

giphy.gif

skrood likes this
23 hours ago, sᴋʀᴏᴏᴅ said:

@Penguin_ Mexican Bot

you forgot me