Red Dead Redemption 2 *spoilers*

Steve

42 minutes ago, Calle. said:

Fuck Micah

I thought he might have been a rat ever since the pinkertons found the camp before Shady Bell, turns out it was after that. And before any of that I thought Sean was a rat when that train robbery went bad and the cops showed up out of nowhere when they weren't meant to.

13 minutes ago, Steve said:

I thought he might have been a rat ever since the pinkertons found the camp before Shady Bell, turns out it was after that. And before any of that I thought Sean was a rat when that train robbery went bad and the cops showed up out of nowhere when they weren't meant to.

yeah, but the game is really good in generall

Edited by Calle.

I had Author's hair and beard growing the entire time I played RDR2. So as he got ill, he started to look like a sickly old man, and towards the end I felt so much pity for him. I am real glad I grew his hair and beard because I don't think I would've felt as bad if Author looked handsome and well groomed. 

RDR2 has to be the only game I played where you start off in your prime and progression only makes things worse. You expect improved conditions, but as you move along, things start falling apart. Rockstar really told an amazing story here. 

Another thing I would like to add is that I read an article where they stated only 40% of players progressed past chapter 3! The article says this is probably due to the lack of rewarding progress in the game. Early on, everything is already accessible to you, not much changes other than new locations and more storytelling. Rockstar didn't want a progression-reward type game like GTA, Skyrim, and Fallout. They wanted a story based game rather than a "from nothing to something" type game. 

If you didn't cry during this scene, you have no heart.

(This is what my character kinda looked like, but with long swept-back hair) 

Edited by Barkin
Fixed link
5 hours ago, Barkin said:

If there was 1 thing I would change about the ending is make and ending that doesn't involve Arthur getting TB, it would be one of those hidden endings that most people don't find and it would have been pretty cool in my opinion, besides debt collection paid dog shit money anyway.