911 - China Rising

Me and @Ken. had an interesting experience with them while on cop.

They initiated and downed us at Athira medical thinking we were rebels, but upon finding out we were cops, they said sorry at least 3 dozen times, unrestrained us and let us go.

We didn't even bother going after and charging them, just by how surprised we were by the fact that a group of players didn't take advantage of restrained cops.

I respect those chinamen.

Pwnsome, Witz, BlackShot and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, Morgan Lacerda said:

Me and @Ken. had an interesting experience with them while on cop.

They initiated and downed us at Athira medical thinking we were rebels, but upon finding out we were cops, they said sorry at least 3 dozen times, unrestrained us and let us go.

We didn't even bother going after and charging them, just by how surprised we were by the fact that a group of players didn't take advantage of restrained cops.

I respect those chinamen.

You forgot me in that situation. "you cops? We sorry" over and over again lol @Morgan Lacerda

7 hours ago, Tyler said:

Too bad they will never do it as good as these guys...

maxresdefault.jpg

@Brendon Smith @TheCrestedPenguin unfortunately you two are mostly the only ones i actually expect to understand this very... grim joke.

They won't be screaming banzai this time but CHINA NUMBA JUAN 

Atleast those japs had some respect in them.:kermit:

Tyler and Twinkie like this
20 hours ago, Tyler said:

Too bad they will never do it as good as these guys...

maxresdefault.jpg

@Brendon Smith @TheCrestedPenguin unfortunately you two are mostly the only ones i actually expect to understand this very... grim joke.

Good joke wrong country, But fun fact Japanese soldiers used Chinese Infants/Youth as bayonet practice during WW2 So thats why the Chinese hate them so much.

3 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

Good joke wrong country, But fun fact Japanese soldiers used Chinese Infants/Youth as bayonet practice during WW2 So thats why the Chinese hate them so much.

No right country i said "they will never be as good as these guys though" referring to the Japanese Kamikazes during WW2.