asylum died for this btw

24 minutes ago, Donald Clinton said:

I really hope you do and waste your money so you can see how stupid you are 

waste my money? im sorry i got a few bucks to waste to try a game xD wasted my money more on games like scum which were aptly named. lmao .. i think youre the stupid one for having such hostility towards a game you dont plan on playing! lmao stay salty there boy :)

6 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Paratus got in way over his head. Sometimes programmers are the worst production managers and this is clearly evident in the way he ran Asylum and his failed game. He should have worked on pvp all this time and focused on the town square BS at the end. Maybe today we all would have been excited to buy the game and start shooting each other--instead all I have to look forward to is seeing what color dress @Azeh will be wearing in the town square tonight.

PS Did Motown ever do anything? He seemed like a leech to me.

Well, Motown didn't do much as community manager for Altis Life, so who knows lol. 

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
3 hours ago, terry said:

waste my money? im sorry i got a few bucks to waste to try a game xD wasted my money more on games like scum which were aptly named. lmao .. i think youre the stupid one for having such hostility towards a game you dont plan on playing! lmao stay salty there boy :)

You just admitted you're retarded

Good news everyone! Now that Paratus has successfully finished his work on identity, he will be returning to Asylum to continue development. The first patch will introduce new loot boxes where you can buy posters for $70 and hang them in your house! But that's not all, the first lucky 100 customers will get access to a signed identity mug by the man himself! 

Welcome back @Paratus

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Azeh, Fried Rice, Jesse and 3 others like this
On 30-11-2018 at 2:12 PM, terry said:

and you all understand ... what u want in asylum servers, can be done in identity. half of you have never touched any kind of code in your life and then rag on this for taking so long xD ... anyways theres infinite possibility now with asylum as long as they get a solid team working on this, it could be the game weve all been looking for .  an actual life GAME. not a server on arma or gta or gmod etc... an actual stand alone game. i personally cannot wait until tonight, ill be one of the first to log on you can bet your pocket lint on that!  

tbh if you have seen asylum code, even if you haven't touched alot of code you can see stuff is wrong with it. All you have to do is see how they store data, and every person can understand it's fucked. Your right it has alot more potential but I don't have faith in them cause they didn't even manage to keep asylum code up. I understand that bamf is useless when it comes to code, and gnashes wasn't motivated (understandable btw) but the brandname Asylum and everything associated with it just seems fucked to me.

On 11/30/2018 at 5:06 PM, terry said:

cbaed717194d1cf4c02ab08266e25a6d.png Shut up Dribbler