Identity review (ouch)

47 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Some of these are common issues in the initial release of a game, yes, but this isn't a game. It's 10% of a game and after years of development and months of delays, what they have on their hands is an absolute joke. I don't think I've ever seen a worse launch of a "game". THEY MANAGED TO LEAVE THE ADMIN CONSOLE IN. HOW?

Saying that its only a portion of the games makes even more sense there would be issues...  Fallout76 Initial open drop was god awful as well, and look at what company put that out.  The only downfall of the Identity staff was giving hard release dates. If they never said it would be out on a given date everyone would just be waiting for it like they do with all other games, that said I am not sure Rockstar has ever released a game when they said they would, everyone one of theirs is delayed 6-18 months and they have way more staff and way more resources.  No one here wants to put shit into perspective tho, yall want to just bash and bash and make shit up to make it look worse.

Just now, HotWings said:

Saying that its only a portion of the games makes even more sense there would be issues...  Fallout76 Initial open drop was god awful as well, and look at what company put that out.  The only downfall of the Identity staff was giving hard release dates. If they never said it would be out on a given date everyone would just be waiting for it like they do with all other games, that said I am not sure Rockstar has ever released a game when they said they would, everyone one of theirs is delayed 6-18 months and they have way more staff and way more resources.  No one here wants to put shit into perspective tho, yall want to just bash and bash and make shit up to make it look worse.

At least most of those other companies make finished products.

16 minutes ago, Steve said:

At least most of those other companies make finished products.

This is no different than companies releasing a demo, which happens all the time. Arma is also a "finished" product.  Its simply not gone very well after the developer change.