One server instead of 3.

I think we are defeating our goal of populating our servers when we currently only have maybe 100 to 150 active members spread out between 3 servers.

I suggest we go to one server.

This would make for more activity overall and if we do build the population back up we can always reopen 2.

Yes some people will get but hurt, but the only way this game is going to get funner is w/ people.

Pwnsome, Mr.Purple, Walt and 3 others like this
5 minutes ago, RoguePilot said:

Also...the servers seem to be taking massive crashes when the population gets around 60+ people. I feel like if we went to 1 server it would never be up without some serious reworking.

+1, reason of -1

Edited by Boby

What's the point of playin anymore...admins haven't discussed the servers future nor communication is being made between it's community. There are almost no more gangs left on the server and regarding cartel fights are almost extinict. Most of the time you log in the server it: 1. Crashes 2. Hackers blow everything. I've literally driven around the map hours at time, not finding one person making money nor hanging in towns like they used too. The server is basically dead and I for one don't understand why people enjoy playing this anymore. Why play on a undeveloped server, were the majority of the devs have either quit or have no regard on the improvement of their server. I've been playing on this server for four years, it was a great experience but all things must come to an end. There shouldn't be any more discussions on these topics because the admin team obviously has no control on what can change and the devs have discussed no opinion on these issues. No reason to put effort anymore... Everyone might as well sitback quietly and wait for the supposive buyer of Asylum to be revealed and wait for further announcements on the future of Asylum. From now on no one should expect the server to update or change.

40 minutes ago, Walter White said:

The server is basically dead and I for one don't understand why people enjoy playing this anymore.

Arma single player scenarios take ages to launch... and has a bunch of silly intro movies.

Asylum Single player mode takes like 5 seconds to launch and doesn't have any movies.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:08 PM, Canna said:

I think we are defeating our goal of populating our servers when we currently only have maybe 100 to 150 active members spread out between 3 servers.

I suggest we go to one server.

This would make for more activity overall and if we do build the population back up we can always reopen 2.

Yes some people will get but hurt, but the only way this game is going to get funner is w/ people.

Tbh I thought you died. 

ps: Hey QT <3

I to would lose shit in other servers. Need a tissue for it?

I would rather play in 1 populated server and have to spam click (make a macro. simple fix) to into a server where there are actually people and fights and shit to do other then grind and pretend I'm a baller, then to play in a server for an hour and see no one and have nothing to do and just end up switching to a different game/server

It's 100% a turnoff to new players wanting to join a RP server to see empty servers or half populated servers. I'm sure there is a future for servers to reopen but when the grand total players at 5pm is 50+ and the other 2 are virtually empty. You have to do somethings.

Lets pretend they haven't taken down or added servers in the past.

We need populated server(s) but right now there is not enough people and were spread out. If you enjoy playing with 5 people then I guess this is a wet dream, but I however loved the old days when we was populated

Going to one server might be the stupidest thing I have ever heard to be honest. If we went to one server, we would cut the opportunity for everyone to play when ever they want. We would have to constantly wait for an opening in the server. Maybe dropping to two servers could be a good idea but with Christmas around the corner, alot of new members will be joining. 

Russell* likes this
1 hour ago, Max Shorefield said:

Going to one server might be the stupidest thing I have ever heard to be honest. If we went to one server, we would cut the opportunity for everyone to play when ever they want. We would have to constantly wait for an opening in the server. Maybe dropping to two servers could be a good idea but with Christmas around the corner, alot of new members will be joining. 

"Happy Christmas son here's a dead game!"

Big Fred and Mank like this
8 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

Don't worry about it guys.

All the Asylum players that left for other servers are getting banned there b'cuz they're too good at the game.

It's just a matter of time before they start populating Asylum again on their alts.

Gang life will soon be full of people and sidechat will be same aids as in 2014.

i sure hope so

trashing the same people over and over again gets boring. 

Big Fred and Max Shorefield like this
51 minutes ago, tongobongo said:

Asylum has already been sold. 

Just wait kiddies. 

New ownership looks fucking promising, I tell you that.
Like yesterday, during two hours of gameplay had seen two cars pass me by and I even saw a helicopter take off from skiptrace. 

That's like a 300% increase in activity!

Edited by Big Fred
Sarcasm btw, for all you downies who can't fucking understand shit unless spelled out
DeepHouse likes this
13 minutes ago, DeepHouse said:

lol fucking great,

Remember when we were like 10 guys online, running meth every day with 5-6 cops chasing us all the time.
Every time they would target your van, but they could never get the meth for some reason.

APD Wolf even had a whiteboard with our routes and everything trying to figure out how we got away with it.

Fucking great times. 

3 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

Remember when we were like 10 guys online, running meth every day with 5-6 cops chasing us all the time.
Every time they would target your van, but they could never get the meth for some reason.

APD Wolf even had a whiteboard with our routes and everything trying to figure out how we got away with it.

Fucking great times. 

Jeah lol fucking noob undercover shit people camping those fields when they poor ass fuck