One server instead of 3.

12 hours ago, Big Fred said:

I think maybe you're right Tongo.

If we shut down S2 and let S1 constantly shit itself, not even the 10 most harcore Asylum retards will keep playing this game.

Then we can finally have peace.

AKA empty server.

Meanwhile in Germany there is a Altis Life server with 203/230 players. 8 other altis life based servers below it...hmmmmm

12 hours ago, tongobongo said:

well im being 100% autistic.

There you go lad! I'm proud of you for admitting your faults. Your in a judge free zone. The first part to healing is admitting your problem.

Ooof. I want to squeeze your lil downy shaped head like a new puppy! FIST PUMP

Edited by Canna
41 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

Exactly. So what we need isn't to shut down either one of S1 or S2.

But to get them to work properly during max load.

Bruh. We'll never see max load again. The only people who we'll see are people who buy it while its on sale. Those people will "MAYBE" join our dead servers for a few hours just to get bored then leave to go play on Olympus. Back to sq one.

Literally the only way they could POSSIBLY try to fix the supposed load issue would be to force everyone to 1 server to ID the issue and resolve it. Just don't tell dumb dumb who thinks we need 17 servers to advertise. He's clearly the kind of guy who likes to piss facing the wind to cool off.

41 minutes ago, Canna said:

Bruh. We'll never see max load again. The only people who we'll see are people who buy it while its on sale. Those people will "MAYBE" join our dead servers for a few hours just to get bored then leave to go play on Olympus. Back to sq one.

Literally the only way they could POSSIBLY try to fix the supposed load issue would be to force everyone to 1 server to ID the issue and resolve it. Just don't tell dumb dumb who thinks we need 17 servers to advertise. He's clearly the kind of guy who likes to piss facing the wind to cool off.

You're stupid forcing people to only play on one server for them to run into server crashes then to ID the issue ? Were you not here back when the servers would freeze up for upto a hour? People left because it was unplayable and they couldn't and didn't fix it. 2 servers is good for now all they need now is consistent improvements to actually get a playerbase who doesn't think the server is complete shit.

Big Fred and Shad0wedDreamer like this
9 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

You're stupid forcing people to only play on one server for them to run into server crashes then to ID the issue ? Were you not here back when the servers would freeze up for upto a hour? People left because it was unplayable and they couldn't and didn't fix it. 2 servers is good for now all they need now is consistent improvements to actually get a playerbase who doesn't think the server is complete shit.

:flame:

12 hours ago, Canna said:

Good luck finding any good Houses on S1.

I bought them all.

On 12/18/2018 at 1:51 PM, Mason Statham said:

Good luck getting that playerbase. You think anyone is looking to join a life server with 40-50 people on it and 0 action?

Good luck with that.

On 12/19/2018 at 1:33 AM, Big Fred said:

Good luck finding any good Houses on S1.

I bought them all.

I like my houses.

Pyrgo's rebel house - 530m

Kavala rebel house -  600m

Meth lab house - 800m

Black Market - 800m

12 hours ago, Canna said:

emmhmm lets see your locations.

Something like

Kavala HQ - 200m

Kavala Sq - 10m

Kavala Court - next door

Weed Field - 100m

ps is that you in the picture?

Got me there.

I literally can't hide from you can I?
But you forgot the Zaros rat house...

Yeah that's me. 

I sexually identify as a commander of the Kataib al-Imam Ali.

Edited by Big Fred
  • 2 weeks later...