Maj.Lions

*NEW APD HATCHBACK SKIN

39 posts in this topic

I could shit on a hatchback and paint it with my ass and it still would look better.

Also you can't take screenshots if your life depended on it

Just now, Maj.Lions said:

Hey, give a guy a break! I do this for fun, and thought I would share what I got done so far. One man see's shit, others see a change. 

you ask us our opinion by posting this here. I understand you do this for fun but it does look awful. 

McMuffin, Innate and Nino Brown like this

IMO if you wanted to make it look better

All black with white colored doors 

"Can't just print POLICE in white text on any car, the cops will lose respect  this car will provoke more people to shoot at it more"

Remove any color that isn't black or white

"Color schemes are very important for people to identify authority vs pimp my hatchback, please remove the red and black bumper sticker"

Remove the 44 numbering at the top

"It would be weird for all professional football players to have the same number on their jersey, if anything make it smaller"

The red insignia with AP could be replaced with 911

"Make this the only exception to the only black and white rule if you want"

I don't think you will replace the current hatchback skin. Instead of Asylum City Life make it Kavala Police Department and put it in a meme folder.

2 hours ago, Maj.Lions said:

Hello there! I'm Thacus™ in game, here's one skin I have been working on, this is a Constable hatchback reskin. 

eHqUSyw.jpg

IImlP2l.jpg

wvqJmPN.jpg

servers are dead does it actually matter 

DeepHouse likes this

27 minutes ago, SharingWriter said:

Nice work man I really love it. Looking forward to more work in the future!! Maybe you can be a contributor some day...never say never

giphy.gif

Boby and McMuffin like this

3 hours ago, Maj.Lions said:

Hey, give a guy a break! I do this for fun, and thought I would share what I got done so far. One man see's shit, others see a change. 

welcome to asylum i suggest you leave or face stress for the rest of your life while playing this server.

FozzyBear likes this

Looks like you just put stickers on a car randomly. As others said Henry made it to contributor by using the fill option in paint do there's hope for you.

HomeUser likes this

Just now, Mason Statham said:

Looks like you just put stickers on a car randomly. As others said Henry made it to contributor by using the fill option in paint do there's hope for you.

Better than doing nothing and just complaining whining on the forums.

ItsLacie likes this

Want me to be like Olympus and use a pre-made skin from LSPDFR and just add Asylum to it? I’ve looked on forums, where is everyone else’s re-skin ideas? It’s a mission file not a mod file ppl.. Cop cars are giant billboards, so u can see it’s a cop car. I challege U to do better. All I see is words and no action. 

But server is dead, that’s why I still troll forums,.. all I hear is excuses

Samperino and Russell* like this

19 hours ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

it looks like shit

Do better! And more than just words plz

Edited by Maj.Lions
Samperino likes this

If we could add a mod file and not run off just mission file that would be cool, but everyone would have to download the mod file to get Custom cars and stuff. Can’t do much with a mission file but retexture or I can add the truck siren to a hatchback.. lol. 

looks better then identity development, that said, it kinda look ugly mah dude so much text, and the patterns just don't fit.

keep on trying and u might be the new Gen Henry Arnold

1 hour ago, Maj.Lions said:

JI8DYmW.jpg

DJo4eFC.jpg

better but still shit imo

also, both of these are literally just the current hatchback with less and worse writing

sorry chief

1 minute ago, SharingWriter said:

bro this is actually so good looking POGGERS!!!!!!! Did you add that paint in Powerpoint or something???

I use paint.net, gimp,photoshop cc 2019, for imagine. I build my color aphlas with gimp also

SharingWriter likes this

Just now, Maj.Lions said:

I use paint.net, gimp,photoshop cc 2019, for imagine. I build my color aphlas with gimp also

Ok sick. Photoshop is a little to advanced for me.....but I have been testing out Microsoft Word Art for some sick logos for the Police car.....anyway gtg.... in a queue for fortnite right now

Space, Mason Statham, Azeh and 7 others like this

59 minutes ago, Glass of Water said:

better but still shit imo

also, both of these are literally just the current hatchback with less and worse writing

sorry chief

What's wrong with it? what don't you like about it? it's a cop car what else expect from it.

Maj.Lions likes this