*NEW APD HATCHBACK SKIN

IMO if you wanted to make it look better

All black with white colored doors 

"Can't just print POLICE in white text on any car, the cops will lose respect  this car will provoke more people to shoot at it more"

Remove any color that isn't black or white

"Color schemes are very important for people to identify authority vs pimp my hatchback, please remove the red and black bumper sticker"

Remove the 44 numbering at the top

"It would be weird for all professional football players to have the same number on their jersey, if anything make it smaller"

The red insignia with AP could be replaced with 911

"Make this the only exception to the only black and white rule if you want"

I don't think you will replace the current hatchback skin. Instead of Asylum City Life make it Kavala Police Department and put it in a meme folder.

Want me to be like Olympus and use a pre-made skin from LSPDFR and just add Asylum to it? I’ve looked on forums, where is everyone else’s re-skin ideas? It’s a mission file not a mod file ppl.. Cop cars are giant billboards, so u can see it’s a cop car. I challege U to do better. All I see is words and no action. 

But server is dead, that’s why I still troll forums,.. all I hear is excuses

Russell* and Samperino like this
59 minutes ago, Glass of Water said:

better but still shit imo

also, both of these are literally just the current hatchback with less and worse writing

sorry chief

What's wrong with it? what don't you like about it? it's a cop car what else expect from it.

Thacus likes this
  • 4 weeks later...