Barkins memes

Fried Rice

16 minutes ago, Zoex said:

cLvXGnm.png

Hide contents

qjSTCYS.png

Z9ITHZm.png

lol I like the effort you put in, but lets be real. Wouldn't you say that Asylum has somewhat been neglected and Identity could be partially to blame? If not, what do you think caused to downfall of our beloved servers? I miss the glory days of early-to-mid 2017. I believe that was the golden age for our servers. At that time I would've never imagined the servers to take such a deep dive.  

Just now, Barkin said:

lol I like the effort you put in, but lets be real. Wouldn't you say that Asylum has somewhat been neglected and Identity could be partially to blame? If not, what do you think caused to downfall of our beloved servers? I miss the glory days of early-to-mid 2017. I believe that was the golden age for our servers. At that time I would've never imagined the servers to take such a deep dive.  

Literally took a minute.
A.Can't really blame a man for following his dreams.

B. Performance and update rate.(personal opinion)

C.I miss the glory days of 2014-2015.

Fried Rice, dog., Roice and 1 other like this
20 hours ago, goyneyyy. said:

the fact that I don't ban evade on a dead forum makes me far more likely to have friends than you

don't use your insecurities against people

my insecurities? you just said he's irrelevant on a dead server. just because you have 3000 rep and have been playing this for basically your whole life doesn't mean shit. heck yourself retard.

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns