Zeus Almighty [Gang Recruitment #2]

Clowryy

Image result for zeus logo

I'm currently the 5th richest in Asylum and I'm just looking to start a gang with active players and just have fun again.

Dont' be afraid to apply everyone is welcome :)

Application Format:

In-game name:

Hours in-game(screenshot) :

Bank amount:

Previous gangs:

What country are you from:

Why do you want to join this gang:

Tell us 3 things you are good at in-game:

Have you ever been banned? if so for what and why:

In-game name: Barkin

Hours in-game(screenshot) : 2k (link)

Bank amount: 10mil+

Previous gangs: Nothing too major: The Dogs (member), Reliance (member), Disciples (member), The Muffin SS (Co-leader), Tralonic (Leader), Bamboo Union (don't judge)   

Why do you want to join this gang: I also got a lotta money and it would be cool to be led by someone who understands the grind of Eminent status. Plus I'd like to get to know a new crew. I also enjoy being a part of the inception of a new gang, the fresh starts are nice. Never was a part of new gang (other than friend's gangs) so it would be cool to grow together with a group of people I don't personally know. Loyalty is key. 

Tell us 3 things you are good at in-game: Everything, I have been around a while. 1) Money is no object for me (you can relate) 2) I have decent combat 3) I have decent cartel knowledge.

Have you ever been banned? if so for what and why: Countless times lmao and probably banned for everything possible. If it makes you feel better I haven't been banned in over a year. I used to be an edgy-teen troll and grew out of it. I can confidently tell you that I have reformed; you don't have to worry about me violating and rules from this point forward.

I also have a question. How big is the gang and who's on the current roster?

Edited by Barkin
Fixed hyperlink to hours
Clowryy likes this
14 hours ago, Barkin said:

In-game name: Barkin

Hours in-game(screenshot) : 2k (link)

Bank amount: 10mil+

Previous gangs: Nothing too major: The Dogs (member), Reliance (member), Disciples (member), The Muffin SS (Co-leader), Tralonic (Leader), Bamboo Union (don't judge)   

Why do you want to join this gang: I also got a lotta money and it would be cool to be led by someone who understands the grind of Eminent status. Plus I'd like to get to know a new crew. I also enjoy being a part of the inception of a new gang, the fresh starts are nice. Never was a part of new gang (other than friend's gangs) so it would be cool to grow together with a group of people I don't personally know. Loyalty is key. 

Tell us 3 things you are good at in-game: Everything, I have been around a while. 1) Money is no object for me (you can relate) 2) I have decent combat 3) I have decent cartel knowledge.

Have you ever been banned? if so for what and why: Countless times lmao and probably banned for everything possible. If it makes you feel better I haven't been banned in over a year. I used to be an edgy-teen troll and grew out of it. I can confidently tell you that I have reformed; you don't have to worry about me violating and rules from this point forward.

I also have a question. How big is the gang and who's on the current roster?

Can you talk to me on teamspeak? It's a new and up and coming gang, just for fun and also combat with the cartels, I would need some help in recruiting some new members 

• B A R K I N • likes this

In-game name: Stealthyyy

Hours in-game(screenshot) : 4294 hours

Bank amount: 1.3M

Previous gangs: Twelve Monkeys, Requiem, Primitive

What country are you from: Philippines

Why do you want to join this gang: Previous gangs are inactive

Tell us 3 things you are good at in-game: Flying, I know how to stfu in comms, patience, pretty decent in combat

Have you ever been banned? if so for what and why: Yes, long time ago for rdm, vdm, money dupe (account already got reset)

Edited by Requiem
  • 4 weeks later...

In-game name: Moe_

Hours in-game(screenshot) : https://gyazo.com/1f7bc957267e882f50086489c03d69ac?token=5239cd46438ff58a9c2c0aa7ff965ed3

Bank amount: $1.6 million

Previous gangs: Bad Blood, Drive Fast Eat Ass (don't judge), Airborn

What country are you from: Canada

Why do you want to join this gang: I got kicked out of other gangs because I went on vacation or they didn't last very long. Altis Life is getting kind of boring for me because I am always alone now. I really want to ride around with gang members, run drugs, and rob banks.

Tell us 3 things you are good at in-game: Combat, bounty hunting (stopped recently), running drugs 

Have you ever been banned? if so for what and why: I have been banned for RDM once because someone initiated on the cops via text and they told me everyone in the area was initiated. I have been banned for CL a few times because I was an idiot back in the day. I have been banned for VDM once because I thought you were allowed to VDM red name-tags.