APD GOES BOOM

6 hours ago, Twinkie said:

That's not even that good of a result. Go and jump out of a DR plane at bank 2km up and blow up 7 retards on the roof and two orca, then you can come a talk to me. 

once again you are comparing the degree of difficulty, but you don't get a bonus cookie for the degree of difficulty, in the end, results are all that matters. I did not try and brag and say oh this was so hard for me to pull off, I simply said APD goes BOOM and the result was all the cops died = job done 

Edited by Corn Dog Man
Russell* likes this
5 hours ago, Max Shorefield said:

Love how you are the only person to think killing police is a crazy thing that is totally worth all of our time. 

Spoiler: Killing police is about as common as speeding. Its nothing special ;)

at what point did I state that this was a special video ??? or that killing APD was special or crazy in any way?  I simply think it is funny nothing more and if you don't think it's funny, well just strip down naked and look at yourself in front of a full-length mirror and you will get a good laugh :)

Big Fred likes this
5 hours ago, Max Shorefield said:

Love how you are the only person to think killing police is a crazy thing that is totally worth all of our time. 

Spoiler: Killing police is about as common as speeding. Its nothing special ;)

Also homie the title of the video gives away the content so if you knew what the video was beforehand why did you waste your time watching.....exactly