Autopilot?

Russell*

4 hours ago, Bubble Bass said:

Just suicide bud, nobody gives a shit

missing the point...if i have product why sui?

Edited by Russell*

This is from another post from 2015 on Bohemia so ya'll might realize what i'm talking about. 

"I am not into way-points scripting, but: Do you think this is possible with ArmAs command set?  Idea: In The Witcher 3, you can, while you sit on your horse, press "SHIFT" and he automatically follows roads, this way you can look around. I want to have this for road vehicles. I know. Unrealistic, but I want it. Slowly drive along roads and look around, scan the area. 

Plan: Assign a keyboard shortcut, as an example lets say "+" and "-" (should be configurable, but I am also not yet into that CBA thing).

If player presses "+", autopilot starts and with every key press speed increases for e.g. 10 km/h. "-" decreases, at 0 autopilot stops. Also on WASD.

Autopilot: Search closest road, then follow road, follow bigger roads if there is choice, on junctions etc. go for the angle closest to 180°.

Do you think its possible? I guess the process will permanently assign way-points. I have seen speed commands as well... thoughts?"