Asylum Announcement

My suggestion: Remove all semblance of connection to Paratus by changing the logo and maybe even the name down the line or appending it. Asylum is damaged goods and if @Jesseis seriously sticking around (which I have my doubts) then this would be a completely fresh start for Asylum 2.0 (hey there's your new name).

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwoodget rid of precincts, add that whitelisted medic faction we always wanted and bring on fresh APD Captains with term limits.

Just now, Steve said:

Yo real talk if you guys are going to put whitelisted medics in please don't nerf defibs :( That's one of the big reasons there were still people who played Asylum over Olympus.

No plan to, but we are going to look at whitelisted medics, because that has been my dream for many years now.

Rafael, Scott, Heidelberg and 17 others like this
Just now, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

if @Jesseis seriously sticking around (which I have my doubts) then this would be a completely fresh start for Asylum 2.0 (hey there's your new name).

@BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwoodget rid of precincts, add that whitelisted medic faction we always wanted and bring on fresh APD Captains with term limits.

giphy.gif giphy.gif

Edited by DS_Billy
Buck and Crossfade like this