Asylum Announcement

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

i have 6000 hours in the game. and i can tell you no1 is grinding right now. continue the grind by wiping. also just a heads up i dont think houses are getting removed from inactive players anymore. cuz i stopped playing for months and then i rejoined and had all my houses. i think thats reason for house shortage. also i wrote that before i saw that apparently just having new owners that hadvnt changed anything yet actually makes people want to join the same old server. i wrote that original post when there was barely 30 players on during like peak hours.

I get what youre saying and youre right, there arent as many people grinding. But I think its because there really isnt any need to. Gang activity has been dead, so people arent losing ORCAs and Ifrits and 50 cals left and right. When you have 5-6-7- mil in the bank and youre losing Prowlers and $30k loadouts you dont really need to grind. 

Maybe with increased gang activity and the resulting money spend needed to keep up, people will need to grind to compete. 

Can the developers just add more houses? I mean they completely removed a whole shanty town when they took away meth up north. Can they just put towns back? How about add another cartel of some sort up near Oreo....make it worth going up there. Do something with that big resort on the bay up by Sophia, make it worth going to sophia and molos.

There is a lot of wasted space on the map and making towns worth going to and owning homes in could make the difference.

40 minutes ago, Denied:) said:

how much does a mil go for now a days?

last time i checked it was 35-40 depending on the person.

21 minutes ago, Lucien said:

You're on drugs its 20-25

I said last time I check did I not? Back when I played before it was that price.

• 1 month later...