Community Manager

DeadPool1337

2 minutes ago, DeadPool1337 said:

They are generally responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions aka civ rep

It's basically the internets best attempt at kicking the shit out of you. I'm ecstatic for the changes that are coming. I'm even more hopeful that the feedback is placed in the correct areas so that adjustments can be quickly looked at.

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

It's basically the internets best attempt at kicking the shit out of you. I'm ecstatic for the changes that are coming. I'm even more hopeful that the feedback is placed in the correct areas so that adjustments can be quickly looked at.

I hope one change would be that there is going to be more communication from you about the direction the community is going in terms of development and such. I know your hands were sort of tied which held back what you could say previously so that's why I'm hoping for a an improvement on this.

A large number of people on asylum want change and and even bigger portion want to know what's coming.

Mank and Innate like this
Just now, Steve said:

I hope one change would be that there is going to be more communication from you about the direction the community is going in terms of development and such. I know your hands were sort of tied which held back what you could say previously so that's why I'm hoping for a an improvement on this.

A large number of people on asylum want change and and even bigger portion want to know what's coming.

Noted!

BlackShot, Steve, Innate and 1 other like this
Just now, Steve said:

Yall are heading in the right direction with Jesee as Dev. This nigga will make you see some of the brightest days with content when you think its gone dry. 

Masonn likes this
29 minutes ago, goyneyyy. said:

The Olympus mongs are already coming over 

I mean  I can see a ton of people coming over to Asylum and OG Asylums going back here. Olympus is on the road to death with Peter as Owner and Jesse leaving as Dev, also if Asylum does do a big unban wave and relook at their 3rd party bans because some of them are fucking hilarious and down right incorrect.

Mank likes this
9 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

I mean  I can see a ton of people coming over to Asylum and OG Asylums going back here. Olympus is on the road to death with Peter as Owner and Jesse leaving as Dev, also if Asylum does do a big unban wave and relook at their 3rd party bans because some of them are fucking hilarious and down right incorrect.

Whats Peter doing? I thought most people liked him