Prime [Little bit open]

Tiger

In-game name: SZN

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): c0f35cba50722b948d0f0094b56dcb57.png

Previous gangs: Explicit, and Prime on Asylum and Olympus.

Why would you like to join Prime: Was in Prime before but couldn't play because of issues to do with my computer, played in the gang on Olympus and enjoyed it on there.

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): Pretty much most days of the week past 4PM

Ludde likes this
8 hours ago, SlaterSZN said:

In-game name: SZN

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): c0f35cba50722b948d0f0094b56dcb57.png

Previous gangs: Explicit, and Prime on Asylum and Olympus.

Why would you like to join Prime: Was in Prime before but couldn't play because of issues to do with my computer, played in the gang on Olympus and enjoyed it on there.

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): Pretty much most days of the week past 4PM

denied

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, [df]baboonshka said:

Not too hard to quit, this is hands down the worst season of LoL I’ve ever experienced, too much for me to handle anymore and I’d actually rather play arma at this point 

i played it. Realized it sucked uninstalled again. Then a friend asks u if u wanna play again, reinstall it. 3 games later deinstall again.

League fucking sucks

33 minutes ago, [df]baboonshka said:

Not too hard to quit, this is hands down the worst season of LoL I’ve ever experienced, too much for me to handle anymore and I’d actually rather play arma at this point 

Except dynamic que season that was fucking aids.

league is fucking shit now, too many aids new champions and reworks. 

• 3 weeks later...

In-game name: boble

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/7f541a476be62de5441f6406c6854ccd

Previous gangs: None.

Why would you like to join Prime: Ive been playing on Cop for a very long time now, i legit almost forgot how it is to be a civ. And from previous experience on Asylum, playing solo isnt very viable at the moment. Plus i want a group to play with in general. I can offer a good arma 3 player to the table, good pilot, driver, fragger. Im the man for the job.

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): Basically daily, as long as theres someone else online to group up with.

• 1 year later...