Hello, I'm Jesse.

Jesse

2 hours ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

So is Splunk still being paid for out of pocket like bamf was doing? If so, what are the odds of you importing the stats system Olympus uses over here since that is free?

The stats system?  The stats page is custom made by Bow and essentially for Olympus only. We've discussed what we'd like to do and are investigating opportunities for such. That's a back burner thing atm tho. That and splunk have no connection.

19 hours ago, Jesse said:

I have a strong desire to try and become a LEO, but not sure how to go about doing everything I need to get my foot in the door.

If you're wanting to work the road then going to a municipality and just applying is the best way.  Here where I got hired they would make a roster based off a physical test, written test, two interviews, and various other things (including degree, military/law enforcement experience, POST certified, etc.).  Each one of those things would give your more points.  If you don't make the cut and are still really wanting to do it then the absolute best thing you can do is send yourself through the police academy to get POST certified.  LE agencies love POST certified people.