Community Poll  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Vehicle Insurance/Upgrades/Vehicle Claiming

2. 2. Evidence Locker and Banks [Select all that Apply]

3. 3. Remove Quilin/Prowler for Rebs

4. 4. War Zone rebel

5. 5. Prison

1 minute ago, cbakes said:

Remove quilins from civs so we're stuck outrunning cops in hatches and breaking a tire every 5 seconds while they cruise through everything in a quilin with guys in gunner? nah lol

Cops have prowlers and the vehicle damage input is gonna be buffed most likely so shit doesnt break as easily.  And I dont run from cops in prowlers I get out and shoot them

32 minutes ago, Tim-I said:

Cops have prowlers and the vehicle damage input is gonna be buffed most likely so shit doesnt break as easily.  And I dont run from cops in prowlers I get out and shoot them

You get out and shoot one, then get downed. I'm sorry but fuck that, if the quilin and prowler gets removed, it would need to be for everything and not just rebs.

Nagidal and Atra like this
Just now, Twinkie said:

You get out and shoot one, then get downed. I'm sorry but fuck that, if the quilin and prowler gets removed, it would need to be for everything and not just rebs.

they are bots just kill all of em or find a gang and dont be a loner.  But there should be no reason a 3k quilin is pulled all the time to push and is a lot better than a 90k ifrit.

Just now, Tim-I said:

they are bots just kill all of em or find a gang and dont be a loner.  But there should be no reason a 3k quilin is pulled all the time to push and is a lot better than a 90k ifrit.

That's a lot of hot talk from a shiter, slick. Even enough bots will over run the best of the best. There is no way in hell that you can out gun a few competent people in a quilin. You know that cops have back up around the corner. If your gang isn't around then say good bye to your load out and your bounty. 90% of people in are in agreement that quilins should get removed so ifirits are better, but that should also mean that cops should get their shit removed as well as if they were to keep it it would be a super unfair advantage. 

DJB and Loink like this
48 minutes ago, Tim-I said:

The average asylum player is not going to be able to drop and kill a prowler full of cops. I’m also certain you would not be able to either so I’m not sure why you are using that to make a point

Twinkie, Sekai Mubiru, DJB and 2 others like this
29 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

That's a lot of hot talk from a shiter, slick. Even enough bots will over run the best of the best. There is no way in hell that you can out gun a few competent people in a quilin. You know that cops have back up around the corner. If your gang isn't around then say good bye to your load out and your bounty. 90% of people in are in agreement that quilins should get removed so ifirits are better, but that should also mean that cops should get their shit removed as well as if they were to keep it it would be a super unfair advantage. 

oh thats your argument? Cops get it removed too? fuck I dont care take it.  I was just saying we shouldnt have it

7 minutes ago, Tim-I said:

oh thats your argument? Cops get it removed too? fuck I dont care take it.  I was just saying we shouldnt have it

1 hour ago, Tim-I said:

This was what my whole argument was about. 

Just now, Twinkie said:

This was what my whole argument was about. 

Yea I missed that because I thought you were making an argument for why we should keep them.  I agree if we dont have quilins then take prowlers from cops.  When I said Cops have prowlers in that second quote I was correcting him cuz he said quilin

Twinkie likes this
13 minutes ago, Elaiscancer said:

I say try removing doors on Quillin and Prowlers first and if they are still as powerful then think about removing them.  They're a nice all purpose vehicle that I personally would hate to see be removed entirely.

The problem is not only the armor (doors), but the mass pulling of them during cartel fights which contributes to server performance. 

K A Z E M, TRYHARD and Sheriff Rick like this
5 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

The problem is not only the armor (doors), but the mass pulling of them during cartel fights which contributes to server performance. 

okay forget my 10-15k idea make them same price as a loadout or little bird and make them illegal so if seen will be seized by officers.

Edited by Ghostshot
changed at to as a loadout
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 7:31 AM, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Don't worry about it.

Make them worth the drive to chop shop and I'll resurect White Glove's. We'll chop every single one of them.