how many more suggestions posts before the i blow my brains out

since asylum isnt being neglected anymore everyone is bringing back all their ideas that a small fraction of the community voted on thinking it would change. there are so many suggestion posts now i feel like loading a 12 gauge slug in a sawed off and blowing my brains out and i can guarantee others feel the same

edit * holy sandy hook look at all those suggestion posts 98a151f5c3e995bec6fbbb7f7617225b.png

Edited by Huan Lee
Big Fred and Farmer Steve like this

God i love when people complain about good things... like yes suggestions may be annoying for some people, but for 90% of the community that is extremely excited for the future of Asylum they really enjoy seeing activity on the forums. Especially when the activity involves suggestions (good or bad) that may one day benefit the server. Already Bada and Clint have been talking about implementing some of the ideas posted such as, no group cap, and no money cap, and i'm sure many more are to come in the future. So i don't see why there is any reason to complain, just stick around for the ride and enjoy yourself man.

McMuffin, Jake, Mank and 3 others like this
4 minutes ago, Tyler said:

God i love when people complain about good things... like yes suggestions may be annoying for some people, but for 90% of the community that is extremely excited for the future of Asylum they really enjoy seeing activity on the forums. Especially when the activity involves suggestions (good or bad) that may one day benefit the server. Already Bada and Clint have been talking about implementing some of the ideas posted such as, no group cap, and no money cap, and i'm sure many more are to come in the future. So i don't see why there is any reason to complain, just stick around for the ride and enjoy yourself man.

new ideas are good, but I see the exact same ideas in each post and thats why it gets annoying

I opened notepad and some of the suggestions posts today, and this is what I counted. (1 was asking for suggestions and i went through the comments)

4x remove prestige & or moneycap
4x remove quilins/prowlers
4x increase vehicle resistance
1x extra rebel
1x remove tax at rebel
2x reduce rebel vehicle cost
1x remove rpg
3x add vehicle claiming
2x swat
1x remove god in restraints
3x easier to get infamy / honor
3x buff money making
2x whitelist medics (already basically confirmed idiots)
2x more guns
3x evidence locker
1x better events (i agree)
3x more skins not from crates
3x war point shop
1x more money making options
2x nerf fed & van combo
1x limit cop slots
1x bring back ghost hotel
2x vehicle insurance
1x new jets
1x remove group cap
2x betting / gambling
1x gang seasons
2x more banks
2x warzone rebel
2x change prison

I agree with nearly all of these, it just gets extremely repetitive, and that's what annoys me

Edited by Huan Lee
2 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

since asylum isnt being neglected anymore everyone is bringing back all their ideas that a small fraction of the community voted on thinking it would change. there are so many suggestion posts now i feel like loading a 12 gauge slug in a sawed off and blowing my brains out and i can guarantee others feel the same

edit * holy sandy hook look at all those suggestion posts 98a151f5c3e995bec6fbbb7f7617225b.png

Shoot yourself already you Debbie downer

Tyler and Dom like this

YES remove prestige & or moneycap
NO remove quilins/prowlers
NO increase vehicle resistance
NO extra rebel
NO remove tax at rebel
NO reduce rebel vehicle cost
YES remove rpg
PURCHASE FAKE LICENSE AND REGISTRATION? add vehicle claiming
NO swat
YES remove god in restraints
NO easier to get infamy / honor
NEWBIES ONLY buff money making
YES whitelist medics (already basically confirmed idiots)
NO more guns
YES evidence locker
YES better events (i agree)
NO more skins not from crates
N/A war point shop
CREATIVE IDEAS more money making options
N/A nerf fed & van combo
YES limit cop slots
NO GOD NO JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AWFUL NO bring back ghost hotel
YES vehicle insurance
NO new jets
NO remove group cap
YES betting / gambling
N/A gang seasons
What? more banks
What? warzone rebel
NO change prison

My two cents.

5 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

The Idea's is what this server needs at the moment and the community is going to help put in their opinion I'm pretty sure. so I for one will be putting my shotgun away

2 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

If you think Dom is a career cop, you’ve been misinformed. 

you mean he is old career cop hehe :P 

2 hours ago, pr0digyt said:

YES remove prestige & or moneycap
NO remove quilins/prowlers
NO increase vehicle resistance
NO extra rebel
NO remove tax at rebel
NO reduce rebel vehicle cost
YES remove rpg
PURCHASE FAKE LICENSE AND REGISTRATION? add vehicle claiming
NO swat
YES remove god in restraints
NO easier to get infamy / honor
NEWBIES ONLY buff money making
YES whitelist medics (already basically confirmed idiots)
NO more guns
YES evidence locker
YES better events (i agree)
NO more skins not from crates
N/A war point shop
CREATIVE IDEAS more money making options
N/A nerf fed & van combo
YES limit cop slots
NO GOD NO JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AWFUL NO bring back ghost hotel
YES vehicle insurance
NO new jets
NO remove group cap
YES betting / gambling
N/A gang seasons
What? more banks
What? warzone rebel
NO change prison

My two cents.

pretty sure it was well noted thank you :)

4 hours ago, Tyler said:

pretty sure the no money cap was implemented for FSA lmfao 

Just now, Tyler said:

@Ghostshot i heard a rumor it's just the gang bank had no cap which in all honesty neither did Space Turtles to my knowledge... pretty sure i remember having 14m in the gang bank at one point when i was in ST and heard from a few older ST guys that it hit even higher numbers before when Tanoa just came out before Coke was nerfed.

I heard FSA wouldn't stop fucking the APD with sui vest lmfao :P 

Tyler likes this