Server Adjustments : Server 2

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Still a completely valid option.  But, this will be a near last ditch effort.  With some resources I have from my friends within the industry, we may be testing our servers in AWS temporarily.  

All options are on the table.

Sounds like a good plan! I know it doesn't seem like the host is the problem but we've tried so many things that it should be worth the shot switching to a different host, temporarily.

Clint Beastwood likes this
Just now, Xavorey said:

Pop was at 95 and we started getting lag on s2

The lag was more or less minor , it wasnt a full on crash , running in place etc, more of a small continuous stutter

Thanks for the feedback, we will monitor near the next reboot to see if we have any similarities. 

19 minutes ago, Aslan said:

wil we get back the old prison all on the server enjoyed ??

Anything is possible.  We all enjoyed that prison, I would not be opposed to the idea.  Let us get us through an entire server session without lag and we can talk about adding stuff :)

@Clint Beastwood @BaDaBiNg_10-8 and the Dev Team.  I think I speak for everyone when I say that everything you all have done in the past two days makes everything much more exciting and heartwarming for the community!  We look forward to seeing the servers improve as far as stability and content being pushed.  It's nice to be listened to in the past 3 years as a community and see these changes! Thank you.

-Literally everyone

1 hour ago, Tim-I said:

@Clint Beastwood @BaDaBiNg_10-8 and the Dev Team.  I think I speak for everyone when I say that everything you all have done in the past two days makes everything much more exciting and heartwarming for the community!  We look forward to seeing the servers improve as far as stability and content being pushed.  It's nice to be listened to in the past 3 years as a community and see these changes! Thank you.

-Literally everyone

Thanks man, means a lot. @Clint Beastwoodand I did not wanna see Asylum in the graveyard. We truly appreciate the support from the community and I promise you guys we will do EVERYTHING possible to build Asylum backup to the glory days. 

Duece, Mayhem, Mason and 9 others like this
Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Thanks man, means a lot. @Clint Beastwoodand I did not wanna see Asylum in the graveyard. We truly appreciate the support from the community and I promise you guys we will do EVERYTHING possible to build Asylum backup to the glory days. 

6iwj7ugicbtz.jpg

Edited by tongobongo