Worst drop by the APD

Just now, Squirtle said:

@Samperino @Clockwerk @DarkKnight

Yall wish to comment on these apd tactics? Waste of our governmental resources.  :frog:

Think there need to be a training sesh with all those dumbfound tactics used.  

The first part had DS which is expected of them to miss the drop. The rest was them wasting their time. I'd have just left him there till he got bored and grabbed him when he came down.

Squirtle likes this
Just now, Johnny said:

shoulda 9/11'd it and he woulda died

i was going to pull flashbangs but i only have 400k. honestly it sucks to be part of this when the pilot wasn't at the correct altitude for me to take a shot.

13 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

and i think we all can agree if i was there when this was happening you'd have a burning emt hummingbird on your corpse.

nobody will agree with you because you're just a rando.

Edited by Sp0on
Just now, Morgan Lacerda said:

Im going to take this as a free smack talk zone.

So you camp chop shop all day, and then when content finally shows up you miss all your shots as well as an RPG. 

I don't camp chop shop all day, once in a while its fun to fight hordes of angry cops that can't get to you. If you have a problem with me doing what I like to do, stay out of the region? I'm not sure what advice to give to you other than to not engage me. Not sure what you were looking for here posting that. Thanks anyways buddy.

1 hour ago, justi said:

I don't camp chop shop all day, once in a while its fun to fight hordes of angry cops that can't get to you. If you have a problem with me doing what I like to do, stay out of the region? I'm not sure what advice to give to you other than to not engage me. Not sure what you were looking for here posting that. Thanks anyways buddy.

I don't have a problem with you camping chop at all, that's not what I said.

What I am saying is that you're not in the position to talk smack, considering the fact that you are incompetent.

And I will engage you every time I see you there. Don't know if that was clear enough in the last post lol

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

do u buy them or spawn them in?

Why would I go through the trouble of spawning flashbangs in if I can just click the buy button over and over again till my finger bleeds?

1 hour ago, Sp0on said:

how many does it take?

18-19 did it earlier with some Cpls, If you won’t come down after shooting at us we’ll throw flashbangs up until you surrender ;) 

Blackout1991 and Sp0on like this