explicit | Recruitment

On 12/24/2018 at 1:20 AM, Connor McGregor said:

Name: Browny

Arma Hours: 4k

Reason for wanting to join: To kill prime and be with my father jackobot

Previous gangs: Plague and Ambition on oly | Method and Stellar on here

Vouches: Jaconite, Zurph,  Skrood,  bdj, Andyfam, Dandy, Attach, Elements, RikuQ, and played with you in exposure for a bit

Edited by Browny

Name: Pieter

Arma Hours: 3300

Reason for wanting to join: want a group to fight cartels and frag people with

Previous gangs: Instinct, Encore, Legacy, Rebel Department, (older gangs) outfits, insurgo, vangaurdians, the division 

Vouches: jaconite, william some other people probaly remember me, dont know if they would vouch for me today.

On 2/20/2019 at 6:06 AM, Pieter said:

Name: Pieter

Arma Hours: 3300

Reason for wanting to join: want a group to fight cartels and frag people with

Previous gangs: Instinct, Encore, Legacy, Rebel Department, (older gangs) outfits, insurgo, vangaurdians, the division 

Vouches: jaconite, william some other people probaly remember me, dont know if they would vouch for me today.

Denied 

On 2/24/2019 at 1:42 PM, TRYHARD said:

Took this picture before gang wars. Imagine grinding this hard just to take the L to a leprechaun

2851c66759faafe9caf787bc45ffc0de.png 

lol.

i love how no one can have fun anymore in the arma community. i mean, hear me out, you guys care about this game soo much. your leader has 16k hours on the game overall, meaning all his 4 accounts, and ur leader is practically married to the game.

have all the fun u want on arma 3, lmk when u know the color of the sun

8 hours ago, Proud said:

lol.

i love how no one can have fun anymore in the arma community. i mean, hear me out, you guys care about this game soo much. your leader has 16k hours on the game overall, meaning all his 4 accounts, and ur leader is practically married to the game.

You have 160 hours past 2 weeks.......... If anything you’re the one addicted 

8 hours ago, Proud said:

lol.

Realistically who the fuck cares all of you fucking kids are all addicted to it, but more to the point you came here and posted your Olympus montage just for abit of recognition 

Phahahahaha

9 hours ago, Proud said:

lol.

No Proud, your gang talks all this shit all the time and when you get slaughtered in gang wars (4-0) with a clean wipe each round you come up with this shit saying ”all in explicit are addicted to this game” yet half of prime has 100+ in last two weeks. Get a grip you fucking skelleton looking ass.

On 2/25/2019 at 9:29 AM, Proud said:

lol.

Does the black mold in your house have the same effect as black tar heroin?  

Congratulations on the win guys <3