Any Recommendations for PC Parts or Games?

vedalkennnnnn

1 hour ago, Tarro said:

An AIO would have much lower temps compared to regular fan. Also would allow you to overclock more safely in the future if you wanted.

Eh... Air works well as well. I'd go with a Cryorig C7 for the cpu, though Corsair does make good products, a H60 would work really well, or maybe a H100. He also can't overclock on that cpu but could buy a AIO just for down the road. 

(if you want to go with RBG, the quad lumi looks good but is overpriced like all rgb stuffs)

Edited by Twinkie
Tarro likes this
45 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Eh... Air works well as well. I'd go with a Cryorig C7 for the cpu, though Corsair does make good products, a H60 would work really well, or maybe a H100. He also can't overclock on that cpu but could buy a AIO just for down the road. 

(if you want to go with RBG, the quad lumi looks good but is overpriced like all rgb stuffs)

My apologies you are correct. Didn’t see he had a locked CPU. And for the cooler. Air is also effective but are often large and bulky. Really comes down to preference in this situation. Personally, I have the H60 and it has been perfect for the year or so I’ve had it. Has brackets for pretty much everything besides Ryzen. Good warranty too!@Hi Am Vedalkenn

Edited by Tarro
  • 2 weeks later...