Asylum Modded server leak???

26 minutes ago, Ebola said:

Will you guys be transferring the bank accounts over to the Modded server or are we starting from scratch? Donation perks? Will there be donor only vehicles i.e. A replacement for sports hatch?

I kinda like the idea of this one not being linked and everyone starting fresh for this server. would attract more newbies and give us something to work towards

3 minutes ago, Reavantos said:

I kinda like the idea of this one not being linked and everyone starting fresh for this server. would attract more newbies and give us something to work towards

I agree with you 100% but my lazy side says fuck that I wanna buy all the cool weapon packs and a house and crates and just go around show boating my cool gear cause im so damn cool lol jk

1 hour ago, Kalier said:

We don't even put them on as much as a steak. Should be 'Throw a steak on the barbie'. like idk who the fuck created the shrimp shit

shrimp is the american version of prawns i think, or just the way they say it. i'd rather have a giant steak on the barbie than some 'shrimp' anyways

Kalier likes this
20 hours ago, Reavantos said:

I totally agree with you, if it's going to be a mod server we need to work up to get new house and land to control.  Not jump right in a noter land and by all the new stuff. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2016 at 5:10 AM, Sneaky said:

Very exciting times indeed. If anyone knows of some great vehicle mod packs then feel free to PM me! I'm becoming addicted to making single player missions again. 

I am just pumped for the pet penguins.

You have any of these missions posted anywhere? I have been looking for single player missions.