Global bans are going out.

Boris

Just now, Tyrese said:

A lot more to Marzoh's ban then you guys think. Kid has 30 montages and released one like a week ago. You think he cheats? Look at my profile, I have a Game Ban 1 days ago. Am I banned on Arma? Nope. Not sure why you guys are speak before figuring out the back story on this shit.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c23d9594d66427077

e10b9a5fa12bef2b4b6e3418df89e783.png

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c23d99a4a6e6e7532

once a cheater always a cheater

19 minutes ago, Tyrese said:

A lot more to Marzoh's ban then you guys think. Kid has 30 montages and released one like a week ago. You think he cheats? Look at my profile, I have a Game Ban 1 days ago. Am I banned on Arma? Nope. Not sure why you guys are speak before figuring out the back story on this shit.

Did that bitch Clara get on his PC?  She's gotten all sorts of people

Rosie, Big Fred, Kawaii and 4 others like this
51 minutes ago, Elaiscancer said:

Did that bitch Clara get on his PC?  She's gotten all sorts of people

Clara got hold of their mom's credit card that's all there is to it. Everyone knows she's a CS:GO cheater.

They never cheated in Arma.

Well, apart from that pulldown, but everyone on olympus is using pulldown so that was just leveling the playing field. Not really cheating. Because all the other kids do it...

12 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

i have a vac in mw2, am i always a cheater cuz i ran private lobbies like 8 years ago?

absolutely it takes a certain mindset and upbringing to cheat and ruin the fun of the other kids .... I mean I don't know you and you are most certainly innocent until proven guilty but if you are one of those kids you are probably cheating right now calling someone you just shot shit...

1 hour ago, Dex Chase said:

absolutely it takes a certain mindset and upbringing to cheat and ruin the fun of the other kids .... I mean I don't know you and you are most certainly innocent until proven guilty but if you are one of those kids you are probably cheating right now calling someone you just shot shit...

Your logic is awful. This is like saying i once cheated on a phone game and now i cheat on everything i play on.

Nagidal, Squirtle, Space and 12 others like this
49 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Man, sure hope if they did A3 bans they took a look at the list of undetected executable I sent them last night... :D Doubt it though. :(

bohemia has time to ban ppl but doesnt have time to fix that annoying animation bug where it pretends you're taking out and invisible rpg when you're crouched and try to take out a pistol. either fix the bug or give me a real rpg.