Global bans are going out.

Boris

3 hours ago, Dex Chase said:

absolutely it takes a certain mindset and upbringing to cheat and ruin the fun of the other kids .... I mean I don't know you and you are most certainly innocent until proven guilty but if you are one of those kids you are probably cheating right now calling someone you just shot shit...

your right dude, I love cheating my balls off and spending the money my broke ass don't have because I installed EZCheats for CSGO a couple months ago. 

People just want to try cheats sometimes, paying a ridiculous amount a month to play a game and beat others is retarded for most people, your logic doesn't make sense.

王 rando 王 likes this
14 hours ago, slater^ said:

your right dude, I love cheating my balls off and spending the money my broke ass don't have because I installed EZCheats for CSGO a couple months ago. 

People just want to try cheats sometimes, paying a ridiculous amount a month to play a game and beat others is retarded for most people, your logic doesn't make sense.

yeah sometimes I just want to ruin other peoples fun to feel better about myself because my mommy never taught me how to behave ... that is exactly what I am talking about ... dumb kids who can't play nice ... and don't make it sound like it's a one time thing it never is ...

Edited by Dex Chase
Samuel likes this
16 hours ago, Mason Statham said:

Your logic is awful. This is like saying i once cheated on a phone game and now i cheat on everything i play on.

if you cheat and not bother anybody else ... who cares ... that is why I cleary brought other people into the equation and you are just a little bit too dense and butthurt to see it ... probably cheating right now? I don't know but I would really recommend keeping a close eye on all you butthurt boibois

Edited by Dex Chase
Samuel likes this
56 minutes ago, Dex Chase said:

if you cheat and not bother anybody else ... who cares ... that is why I cleary brought other people into the equation and you are just a little bit too dense and butthurt to see it ... probably cheating right now? I don't know but I would really recommend keeping a close eye on all you butthurt boibois

:frog: what

Kitui likes this
2 hours ago, Dex Chase said:

yeah sometimes I just want to ruin other peoples fun to feel better about myself because my mommy never taught me how to behave ... that is exactly what I am talking about ... dumb kids who can't play nice ... and don't make it sound like it's a one time thing it never is ...

Well it is, by your logic almost 70% of this community are cheaters that haven’t been caught. 

Honestly such a spastic

............./´¯/)....................(\¯`\
............/....//.....♥♥♥♥.....//..../ 
.........../....//...HACKER....\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.......☠......../¯`\....\¯`\ 
.././.. /..../..../. |_.........._| .\....\....\....\.\
(.(....(....(..../.) ..)........(.. (.\....)....)..).)
.\................\/.../..........\...\/................/
..\.................../.............\................../

23 hours ago, slater^ said:

Well it is, by your logic almost 70% of this community are cheaters that haven’t been caught. 

Honestly such a spastic

to be honest with pulldown scripts and shit like that .... wouldn't be suprised at all with the amount of dumb kids running around you just have to read this thread and appreciate all the people that get butthurt about someone calling cheaters cheaters ... pure rampant idiocy

Samuel likes this

On 27.12.2018 at 4:58 PM, 王 rando 王 said:

Dear @Dex Chase,

You're a fucking retarded.

Sincerely,

Everyone

only caught or soon to be caught cheaters honestly everyone else couldn't care less about my statement tbh

who else would get so upset about the phrase "once a cheater always a cheater" ... except complete idiots or 12 year olds ...

Edited by Dex Chase
Samuel likes this
1 hour ago, Dex Chase said:

to be honest with pulldown scripts and shit like that .... wouldn't be suprised at all with the amount of dumb kids running around you just have to read this thread and appreciate all the people that get butthurt about someone calling cheaters cheaters ... pure rampant idiocy

No you're just hilariously retarded, people aren't butthurt.

王 rando 王 likes this
15 minutes ago, Dex Chase said:

excuses excuses probably just wanted to be recognized by all the kewl kidz on the server ... pretty sad imo

ur a fucking genius. yes, i wanted to be the coolest kid in the private lobby i made which only my friends were able to join. yes!

RE

RE

RE

RE

RETARD.

Heidelberg and Calle. like this
1 hour ago, 王 rando 王 said:

ur a fucking genius. yes, i wanted to be the coolest kid in the private lobby i made which only my friends were able to join. yes!

RE

RE

RE

RE

RETARD.

excuses .... probably cheated the whole time you played on asylum telling yourself the game and the server is dead so it's okay ...kids these days ... once a cheater always a cheater ... hopefully cheating on an online video game got you the self confidence you needed little boy ...

Edited by Dex Chase
20 minutes ago, Dex Chase said:

excuses .... probably cheated the whole time you played on asylum telling yourself the game and the server is dead so it's okay ...kids these days ... once a cheater always a cheater ... hopefully cheating on an online video game got you the self confidence you needed little boy ...

Do I need to brand you like cattle so you can finally see that you're a

RE

RE

RE

RE

RETARD?

Calle. likes this
  • 2 weeks later...