Change Log 8.2.4

BaDaBiNg_10-8

Just now, Jimbo said:

A step in the right direction but idk about this chief

Hydrogen and Phosphorus are no longer purchasable from the market

gathering takes too long to not buy 500 of one ingredient 

That's why we added the 10% increase. We will evaluate the market and yields. 

Newfie, Walt, Kernikov and 4 others like this
Just now, Google™ said:

Someone broke it so now you can't spawn in your house there if it's red. I don't blame anyone though, now that we have a good development team we can fix it.

Pretty sure its intended because it was impossible to cap the flag with people re-spawning in a house by flag and launching a RPG at it. 

massi, Tyler, Squirtle and 6 others like this
Just now, Patato said:

Pretty sure its intended because it was impossible to cap the flag with people re-spawning in a house by flag and launching a RPG at it. 

Intended or not intended it's broken and once it's fixed Asylum will be revived.

On that topic about it being impossible to cap the flag. You are not good then. If I invest that much money (to buy a rocket, to buy a house and etc.) why shouldn't I be able to fully utilize them? Why limit them? Are you a democrat?

People use ifrits to drop on people that's unfair though man ifrits' glass are pretty bullet proof do we remove those? No. Just because something is difficult to do for some people doesn't always mean you make it easier. Rodopoli was a special type of fighting, it was a different style to what people were used to. It brought something different, if you're playing against the best Rodopoli rats and you're a cartel person you're probably gonna lose and go bitch on the forums about how it's to OP. But when the Turf rat loses to you at a cartel he's gonna bitch about how cartels are to OP or some shit like that. But no one listens to him and limits you. SO WHY LIMIT US? WE ARE PEOPLE TO.

Romulus, Ghouh, BioHazard and 1 other like this
Just now, Google™ said:

Intended or not intended it's broken and once it's fixed Asylum will be revived.

On that topic about it being impossible to cap the flag. You are not good then. If I invest that much money (to buy a rocket, to buy a house and etc.) why shouldn't I be able to fully utilize them? Why limit them? Are you a democrat?

People use ifrits to drop on people that's unfair though man ifrits' glass are pretty bullet proof do we remove those? No. Just because something is difficult to do for some people doesn't always mean you make it easier. Rodopoli was a special type of fighting, it was a different style to what people were used to. It brought something different, if you're playing against the best Rodopoli rats and you're a cartel person you're probably gonna lose and go bitch on the forums about how it's to OP. But when the Turf rat loses to you at a cartel he's gonna bitch about how cartels are to OP or some shit like that. But no one listens to him and limits you. SO WHY LIMIT US? WE ARE PEOPLE TO.

I'm not debating one way or another im just stating what i was told when it was changed from my time on the wiki team, but if you want change on asylum you need to write up a post about what needs to be changed and suggest it in the appropriate places. Because im sitting here with devs and when they read your post "Rodo is broken" not one of us knew what you were talking about. 

cbakes and Google™ like this
Just now, Google™ said:

we all know how you bought houses there with your last money and then found out u cant even spawn there.