Hydrogen Shortage on all servers

Big Fred

just a heads up on a bug. in the bottom left corner of the map of altis in the ocean you actually get the scroll options to collect both hydrogen sulfate and phosphorus. ive talked to morality and gaskal about this. they said it wasnt an issue due to it being impractical means of gathering it. however i believe if you have yourself and a friend and a boat and a mohawk you can do some amazing things. with that being said it is fairly easy for admins to detect this. as their logs print the location of the player when they start gathering and finish gathering.

with these prices increasing for hydrogen and phosphorus though I could see players attempting this. see, like no one knew about this except me. I am not exposing it to the world to let altis be consumed in chaos. cuz all u fools who do it gonna get banned.

#lul

38 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

For those who need their dad to spell it out to them: 

People gonna wanna buy decently priced Hydrogen at the Asylum Exchange pretty soon™

I'm your dad now
be doing your mom
In a tent at meth lab

exchange broke as fuck. i bought like 10 mk1s from that shit. didnt get a single one. and they wernt even good prices. i just didnt wanna drive to rebel.

Big Fred likes this