Medic System

A few suggestions for the whitelisted medic role:

- 1-2 Unwhitelisted medic slots with medic offroads only

- Whole medic system similar to cop

- No defib revive timers for medics (Can revive people multiple times without waiting)

- Initiation with medics required in redzones and cartels

- Higher ranking medics get new and better vehicles, including aerial vehicles, and more money per revive

- New uniforms

- No robbing medics

- Medics required to be spread across Athira, Kavala, and Pygros

Joel likes this

+1 but to add to it. In order to motivate medics to head out of towns and actually go revive people across the map, a system could be implemented that gives medics extra cash per revive depending how far the person is from them.

Example: Base pay $1500 + $100 per every 1k distance traveled. (Distance will correspond to the initial request from the downed person)

Extra: medics will get payed a bit more if reviving in active hot zones (Cartels, turfs, bank, fed, prison, etc)

If Medics didn't get bounties then they'd constantly get away with Hit and Runs. Also No Defib time would mean people could constantly suicide and farm for money off someone. Regardless of them not having any money. It may be a small amount but it adds up. I mean some new Uniforms might be nice, I'd agree on that. Robbing Medics kinda ruins the point of someone getting a Medic uniform {Also Pointless but whatev}

Extra Money for revives would definitely be nice. But what Fat Guy said about the money being added per 1K distance could glitch out rather easily, especially since it would probably take a while to actually get it working. Even then a small bug could mark the person being 10 billion or trillion Meters away. Seeing as how $1500 isn't enough makes sense for increasing the pay per revive to get people interested when there is not enough revives available or people never want to wait for a medic. And even when there is a person waiting for a revive, their friend ends up reviving instead of the actual medic regardless if the medic is there or not.

Whitelisting is basically ripping off Olympus. 

[P.S.] I'm drinking so some of this shit may not make any sense. 

I don't agree with a majority of this. You're trying to set guidelines and restrictions that EMTs have to follow. The best part about being an EMT is being independent and having your own choices on what you want to do. Medics being structured like that would be unenjoyable. You're also trying to protect medics by saying they can't be robbed. If cops and civs can be robbed medics can too. Tough shit, it's not hard to run away.

Spanky2060 likes this
10 hours ago, Lucien said:

You suggested having a few unwhitelisted slots, besides its not that easy to avoid picking up hit and runs in kavala

Also you can kind of get manslaughters on medic but it is difficult

No bounty is the easiest solution

Misworded that, I meant not getting a bounty for whitelisted medics wouldn’t be a problem because they more than likely care about their rank.

9 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

I don't agree with a majority of this. You're trying to set guidelines and restrictions that EMTs have to follow. The best part about being an EMT is being independent and having your own choices on what you want to do. Medics being structured like that would be unenjoyable. You're also trying to protect medics by saying they can't be robbed. If cops and civs can be robbed medics can too. Tough shit, it's not hard to run away.

Medics don’t have guns. It would be extremely hard to do anything if everyone wants to steal your shit and kill you. Most suggestions are for the whitelisted role and wouldn’t apply to the current medic role.

Edited by Batcan
11 hours ago, Batcan said:

Medics don’t have guns. It would be extremely hard to do anything if everyone wants to steal your shit and kill you. Most suggestions are for the whitelisted role and wouldn’t apply to the current medic role.

dood im like dedicated medic. ive crashed more of those emt hummingbirds than an african child could count. if emts become safeguarded because pussies like you then I'm done with being an emt.

On 12/28/2018 at 7:43 PM, Joel said:

+1 but to add to it. In order to motivate medics to head out of towns and actually go revive people across the map, a system could be implemented that gives medics extra cash per revive depending how far the person is from them.

Example: Base pay $1500 + $100 per every 1k distance traveled. (Distance will correspond to the initial request from the downed person)

Extra: medics will get payed a bit more if reviving in active hot zones (Cartels, turfs, bank, fed, prison, etc)

99,9% sure that is already a thing.

Batcan likes this