Does the 2016 RP rules topic still apply?

Just now, Boris said:

The rules could probably do with a clean up to be honest.

Yeah, I think there is a disconnect from what is in the server rules in game to what is posted here and on the wiki.  

"You shouldn’t have to fear you will be killed each time you get told “hands up or die” provided you comply with the demands given to you." - BAMF

This was mentioned before and I can't tell you the amount of times I complied or was in the midst of raising my hands and I was shot immediately after initiation. Reasons being not having money on me and for a sacrifice. Idk i'll take a vid of when it happens and ask the question.

Edited by lxBlitzkriegxl
Added a quote.
Google™ likes this
5 minutes ago, lxBlitzkriegxl said:

Yeah, I think there is a disconnect from what is in the server rules in game to what is posted here and on the wiki.  

"You shouldn’t have to fear you will be killed each time you get told “hands up or die” provided you comply with the demands given to you." - BAMF

This was mentioned before and I can't tell you the amount of times I complied or was in the midst of raising my hands and I was shot immediately after initiation. Reasons being not having money on me and for a sacrifice. Idk i'll take a vid of when it happens and ask the question.

So to my knowledge ( could be wrong ) they can't do that, but if they ziptie then gun you down it's okay. Since you're basically owned by them at that point ( when you're ziptied )

5 hours ago, lxBlitzkriegxl said:

The rule as it was per Bamf *keep in mind new owners may have different views on this* as long as it's in RP if you surrender yourself so like "You have seen too much and might know who i am i have to kill you" etc theres not much you can do you signed your fate when you put your hands up. But like i said this may change but until then it's still basically the same rules.

lxBlitzkriegxl likes this