Any way to fix this texture phasing?

I'm pretty sure that is just a core part of the games optimization, no need to load all the textures when you you are not looking at it directly ...

Turning up the objects slider for view distance in video settings may increase the distance that some of those textures show by default

Edited by Pizza Man
Masonn likes this
49 minutes ago, •JiM• said:

@Boris Depends...

What are your PC Specs and what are your Arma video Settings? 

I know that is a lot to ask for but I'm going to assume that is where the problem is...

Specs are pretty good. 1070, decent CPU. I don't think it's anything to do with my specs, I have zero issues with FPS.

Arma settings don't seem to matter... that's the thing. Turning up objects/textures just makes it load in a more detailed texture. I don't remember this happening on my old PC. It's not gamebreaking but it can causes issues when I zoom in and suddenly the entire environment is redrawing itself.

I made this topic in the hopes someone would know exactly what it is.

1 hour ago, Boris said:

Specs are pretty good. 1070, decent CPU. I don't think it's anything to do with my specs, I have zero issues with FPS.

Arma settings don't seem to matter... that's the thing. Turning up objects/textures just makes it load in a more detailed texture. I don't remember this happening on my old PC. It's not gamebreaking but it can causes issues when I zoom in and suddenly the entire environment is redrawing itself.

I made this topic in the hopes someone would know exactly what it is.

Try changing your sharpen filter to 100%... it kinda looks like you have it bumped up maybe thats the issue?

I'm fairly certain it's unfixable, I tried changing every video option.

Turning my video options up to ultra reduces it but it also makes people hard as shit to spot in bushes, so it's just something i'm going to live with.

Feel free to post your settings if you have the GOD settings for spotting.

1 hour ago, Boris said:

I'm fairly certain it's unfixable, I tried changing every video option.

Turning my video options up to ultra reduces it but it also makes people hard as shit to spot in bushes, so it's just something i'm going to live with.

Feel free to post your settings if you have the GOD settings for spotting.

I'm on my phone at the moment but I would post my settings if I could. You may have to play with parameters in the launcher. I would try changing the memory allocator and play around with the parameters in general.