There are some database tweaks that have to happen before I deploy this, so it's likely to happen tomorrow AM. This is again mainly a performance tweaking patch, but it had a few other things in it as well. We had to finish testing all of these before we could begin working on the rebel talent tree - but that should be the next actual patch you see (minus hotfixes as necessary to this patch).
That being said, here are the patch notes:
- The winning gang from the most recent gang wars has received a special in game title (it's colored too)
- APD Prowlers now have cop lights
- Gangs that hold Zaros will now receive 10% more money when selling gold bars and banded bank notes when robbing the Bank of Altis
- Achievements should save more reliably now (are you Prestigious?)
- Re-wrote how gang members are tallied at server startup. This should reduce server restart time by a considerable amount.
- Spikestrips shouldn't fly into the sky now. Deploying them will have a 1 second delay (with no progress bar though).
- SWAT has been disabled pending the system being heavily optimized
- Shanks should work as intended
- Storing vehicles in your garage when you have a blown up vehicle near the garage will now actually store your good vehicle (while ignoring the blown up vehicle)
- The last bits of Arma2Net have been removed from DB queries
- Many, many performance tweaks
- If your prestige or honor are maxed out, you will now just be told it is maximized when you earn more
- Fixed several exploits and bugs