Suggestion List

I know a lot of people are going to say why are you trying to make it Olympus as a lot of the suggestions are similar to what they have but I`m not, the suggestions are to give the players new things to try 

Suggestions can be placed in the server as a trial basis and you can do a community vote if the vote gets over 60% yes/no then it either stays or goes 50/50 is too unfair to remove as it might fuck people off kinda like brexit

-Add the Type 115

-Add the new p90 style gun (dont actually know what its called)

-Remove unnecessary scrollwheel features (gathering seatbelt etc)

-Hotkey for seatbelt and gathering

-Add a tempest device kinda like olympus but maybe with the same inv space as a zamak or 454 inv space so that when its full and you have a carryall backpack it fills half a crate

OR

-Increase Gathering Speed (filling Box takes fucking hours)

-Make war point season (semi) automated so at the end of every month or 2 there is a cash prize for war points

-Increse the price of quilins (prowlers are useless so maybe make them a little more but still cheaper than a quilin)

-Decrease the price of ifrits by 10%

-Pilot helmet (Full screen night vision) This will probably cause a lot of controversy but my idea behind it is you can NOT wear it with pilot coveralls

-remove second bridge at prison

-Increase bank payout depending on the cops so if theres 10+ cops the payout is increased by 15% or if theres 15+ then it is increased by 20%

-Hotkey to remove the windmill sounds so we dont hear it on vender (or add it to the current remove environment sound)

-Add 50 cal mags for 40/45k+ per mag (As they are stupid OP and shouldn`t be bought in excess)

Edited by Monkeysz
Clint Beastwood likes this