Money being worked on or ?

I know a friend who knows about this stuff (configs or whatever) and it is not hard to edit can be done very easy but what im wondering WILL IT BE EDITED ?

Okay im sure a good amount of people can +1 THIS SERVER MAKING MONEY IS NOT EASY !

So is this server going for ROLEPLAY ? or GANG LIFE ?

Is this economy getting changed ? I notice alot of people are getting money from staff and staff are doing money drops WHY YOU MAY ASK ? Because the economy is not good ...  I thought Olympus was hard with making money ... then I played asylum and realized .. Money is not good on here ... I like to fight cartels and it cost loadouts

I wanna know from

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

@Clint Beastwood

what the fuck are you on about? Obviously you love everything being given to you, because of what you said about recent patchnotes

4 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

Meth oil diamond 10 % buff ?! Congrats you fixed the server (sarcasm) ... Okay so add tempest devices and make gathering faster ... Or something along that line ... 25k a loadout r u nuts ?! Im trying to fight all day but I cannot do so I do not play asylum as much as I like ... On another server (wont advertise) I get a tempest device fill my house then process loads and I fight the whole day ... This server I gather for 3 hours fight for like 1 hour against bigger gangs and die because its not easy this server isnt filled with bots ... Okay ima get a "dont die" "join a gang" "this is a altis life server" Okay buddy if your a cop or dont fight cartels plz dont be toxic find someone else to fuck with because you have a good money source (cop) ... All im saying is money goes faster then it can be gained and I dont think im the only one who doesnt like it ... Make mk1's and all guns at a solid price ! Blackmarket crafting that can be changed to a solid price also ... 5,000 for a vest ?! Split that shit aswell 2500 sounde reasonable ... Just think about civs and gang life I dont like grinding all day on asylum its the most grindy server I have ever played 

Big Fred, Ghouh and The Chemist like this
Just now, Huan Lee said:

what the fuck are you on about? Obviously you love everything being given to you, because of what you said about recent patchnotes

Not being handed to me ... I like to do runs just not 24 / 7 Orica 100k ? Hello !

Answer this how much money do you make in a box truck run of any drug whats the most you can make ?

Now how many loadouts is that because loadouts are like 25k

43 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

I know a friend who knows about this stuff (configs or whatever) and it is not hard to edit can be done very easy but what im wondering WILL IT BE EDITED ?

Okay im sure a good amount of people can +1 THIS SERVER MAKING MONEY IS NOT EASY !

So is this server going for ROLEPLAY ? or GANG LIFE ?

Is this economy getting changed ? I notice alot of people are getting money from staff and staff are doing money drops WHY YOU MAY ASK ? Because the economy is not good ...  I thought Olympus was hard with making money ... then I played asylum and realized .. Money is not good on here ... I like to fight cartels and it cost loadouts

I wanna know from

@BaDaBiNg_10-8

@Clint Beastwood

Money is well balanced, the reason I am so sure of this is because if you ask people on the list of rich player (that you see when you first login) they say things aren’t too cheap or too overpowering

If you can hold turfs/cartels it makes your gang money passively while also making things such as grenades substantially cheaper (especially if you have infamy etc.), if your gang leader doesn’t pay out then it seems your problem lies there

The Asylum servers are a role playing server yet we also cater to the fights, which makes Asylum both unique and desirable

Admins are NOT dropping money because it is “hard to make”, we are giving money out simply due to server performance as that is a struggle considering the owners just bought Asylum about 2 weeks ago, there is NO OTHER REASON we are giving people money for free on occasion

For someone who has played Olympus and Asylum its so much easier to make money on Asylum servers than Olympus.

Cops in Olympus are just dickheads.They will literally check fields every minute and if you have a corporal you know someone is flying in an orca and is about to ruin your moonshine,meth or mushroom run frog whatever.Dont forget about the other players waiting for you to sell your stuff.

In asylum cops are not much of an issue most of the time.Most of them are normally stupid and just die instantly. So you just have to kill a few cops

Best way to make money is to do Scotch + illegal drug at the same time.Store your scotch items in your houses and go do illegal stuff.If there are too may cops just collect ingredients for illegal activities which you can do later on when the number of cops decrease. Thats why houses at key positions are so important.

Talking about staff dropping money.Yeah the chances of that is very low so don't rely on that.

The whole point of money making is to make it time worth AND have a chance to loose your money.So just get a group of people and your pretty solid in making money.

Just now, Huan Lee said:

asylum is not extreme or a bit of a grind, its balanced

Are you dumb or :? Like how much money does a coke run give u of a box truck ? 30 k 40 k  is ?  25 k loadouts ... VERY BALANCED !

Cops pull up a good amount of time also civs will camp it or pass it if its by rebel and people do it alot

Just now, Silver-Spy said:

For someone who has played Olympus and Asylum its so much easier to make money on Asylum servers than Olympus.

Cops in Olympus are just dickheads.They will literally check fields every minute and if you have a corporal you know someone is flying in an orca and is about to ruin your moonshine,meth or mushroom run frog whatever.Dont forget about the other players waiting for you to sell your stuff.

In asylum cops are not much of an issue most of the time.Most of them are normally stupid and just die instantly. So you just have to kill a few cops

Best way to make money is to do Scotch + illegal drug at the same time.Store your scotch items in your houses and go do illegal stuff.If there are too may cops just collect ingredients for illegal activities which you can do later on when the number of cops decrease. Thats why houses at key positions are so important.

Talking about staff dropping money.Yeah the chances of that is very low so don't rely on that.

The whole point of money making is to make it time worth AND have a chance to loose your money.So just get a group of people and your pretty solid in making money.

Olympus is way more easy to make money buddy also .. cops pull up a good amount of the time and I dont think there is a wave rule also there is always like 10 cops on or more and they stay together most of the time .... This reply isnt very smart any olympus player that has playbe both will say olympus money is alot better

Just now, Obliteration said:

Olympus is way more easy to make money buddy also .. cops pull up a good amount of the time and I dont think there is a wave rule also there is always like 10 cops on or more and they stay together most of the time .... This reply isnt very smart any olympus player that has playbe both will say olympus money is alot better

Coke runs are NOT end game money... do a bank as a warmup then go to fed, between that and robbing the occasional box truck-hemmt of drug runners, we could make very good money while also having fun, doing this essentially took the “grind” out of it

also, cops on Asylum can only check an illegal zone every 20 minutes unless they get a reason to check the zone such as a text from a civ or a ping for a bounty etc

The Chemist likes this
8 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

there is a 20 minute cooldown before cops are allowed to go to an area again, if a cop breaks this rule, you report them. 

Jesus ....

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

Coke runs are NOT end game money... do a bank as a warmup then go to fed, between that and robbing the occasional box truck-hemmt of drug runners, we could make very good money while also having fun, doing this essentially took the “grind” out of it

Then  get roached by a big gang ?

7 minutes ago, Samuel said:

Fuck off to Olympus you cockeyed mong squeezer 

Stupid Brain dead Autistic Test RAT GAY ASYLUM FUCKHEAD .... Hang yourself ! Honestly ... A good amount of people from olympus is why this server has pop I am just saying the big reason why people are leaving you retarded fuck head

Do drug running missions for a few hours get a house or 2 and start doing scotch, Back in the day i used to own a compound near kavala and i made 170k every restart from Basically nothing. I hate making money myself and i would love to get money faster, but this is how Asylum is designed. Join a gang and do big meth runs. If u look at runs differently they can be fun. Put more rp into everything and it will feel like ur a real rebel. "gang life" Is not only about cartels gangs also make drugs, fight cops and rob people. 

Samuel likes this
10 minutes ago, |Casper| said:

Do drug running missions for a few hours get a house or 2 and start doing scotch, Back in the day i used to own a compound near kavala and i made 170k every restart from Basically nothing. I hate making money myself and i would love to get money faster, but this is how Asylum is designed. Join a gang and do big meth runs. If u look at runs differently they can be fun. Put more rp into everything and it will feel like ur a real rebel. "gang life" Is not only about cartels gangs also make drugs, fight cops and rob people. 

i miss drug runs before they were nerfed, was the definition of free money

.Casper likes this

For one thing the money that the staff has given is Not a lot at All you can Burn through faster than they can give it. Second is that making money on Asylum is about 10 times easier than Olympus  many people above me said the cops on Olympus are cocks and the people on there camp and rob literally Everything. Plus you could always Do SCOTCH on here easy as hell

EthanS and Donald like this
6 minutes ago, Gagss said:

For one thing the money that the staff has given is Not a lot at All you can Burn through faster than they can give it. Second is that making money on Asylum is about 10 times easier than Olympus  many people above me said the cops on Olympus are cocks and the people on there camp and rob literally Everything. Plus you could always Do SCOTCH on here easy as hell

Making money on Olympus is the easiest thing. I was able to make 3 mil/h which is 300k/h on Asylum.

1 hour ago, Obliteration said:

Are you dumb or :? Like how much money does a coke run give u of a box truck ? 30 k 40 k  is ?  25 k loadouts ... VERY BALANCED !

Cops pull up a good amount of time also civs will camp it or pass it if its by rebel and people do it alot

What are you on about? I can do HEMMT's of coke or meth alone. You just have to be smart about it. If you don't think and just think every thing is easy you are going to make very little money. 

And yes it is easy doing a HEMMT without anybody knowing about.

Samuel likes this
3 minutes ago, |Casper| said:

Compared to Olympus it's not. 

I think it depends. Me and pretty much all my friends all agree that olympus is absolutely littered with rats who camp drug fields I don’t see this as much on asylum. While you might be able to make more per hour on olympus asylum has much less of a risk when running money imo

Just now, EthanS said:

I think it depends. Me and pretty much all my friends all agree that olympus is absolutely littered with rats who camp drug fields I don’t see this as much on asylum. While you might be able to make more per hour on olympus asylum has much less of a risk when running money imo

Get moonshine houses and make noobs do it for u. Pay them 5% each and take the rest for urself. Did this and i made 2-3 mil/h

25 minutes ago, MR. COW said:

What are you on about? I can do HEMMT's of coke or meth alone. You just have to be smart about it. If you don't think and just think every thing is easy you are going to make very little money. 

And yes it is easy doing a HEMMT without anybody knowing about.

I can vouch for Mr.Cow, he is pretty sneaky with his Hemmits 

Huan Lee likes this

Money making on Asylum just needs higher pay for legal runs so meth isn't the end all be all. The OP is kinda right that its somewhat easier on Olympus because you can do legal runs in a tempest and make a lot of money. If someone robs you and chops your vehicle, you get it back if you have basic insurance. There are no such protection mechanisms on Asylum which makes life hard for new players. 

As an example, I started with nothing on Olympus last year and only casually earned money but by the time I left I was in the top 20 richest and ended up selling my money for $300+ and that was a discounted rate. I played Asylum much longer and whether it was cop or civ, the money sink to earned ratio is much higher and so I never got close to being the wealthiest here.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Huan Lee likes this