Asylum Announcement

Hello all,

Clint and Bada have made the decision to open up Server 3 Permanently.

With that being said, you can safely buy houses and enjoy the server. If you have previously sold your houses due to the uncertainty of the server. We apologize for the confusion with these changes. 

For the time being all servers will be kept at a cap of 85. This is going to be done while we debug some of our current issues. 

As always, we truly appreciate the amount of support you guys have been giving us. This has been truly a blast, and something I know I'll never forget. 

For the APD:

Corporal plus will be able to play any of the speciality slots (Sorry OG P3)  Have fun and happy hunting APD.

Rebels: please kick the APD's ass. 

Sincerely, 

Mitch

Steve, Hunt, DosWolf and 44 others like this
Just now, Kitui said:

All of our guys sold their houses when it was brought back up temporarily and spend 10 hours moving gear under the assumption that the server was not coming back online permanently.  Wouldn't it only be fair if they got the houses they sold under that presumption back?

I can emphasize with you and I realise that sucks. And for that, I apologize. But sadly this is not a task that I am willing to undertake with the team of staff. This would end up being a complete mess and there is no good way going about it. Again, apologies to those who are all affected. 

Zoex likes this

ok for some reason if i join server 3 it kicks me out if I have already joined server 1 or 2 and it's the same thing vice-versa if I join S3 and try joining S1 or S2, it kicks me out. There's an image of an auditorium right before it kicks me out to the server browser. I can select a slot but after I download the mission file it'll kick me out.

Restarting the game will fix it but you have to restart your game to alternate between the S1&2 and S3.

Blake. and Farmer Steve like this
1 hour ago, massi said:

ok for some reason if i join server 3 it kicks me out if I have already joined server 1 or 2 and it's the same thing vice-versa if I join S3 and try joining S1 or S2, it kicks me out. There's an image of an auditorium right before it kicks me out to the server browser. I can select a slot but after I download the mission file it'll kick me out.

Restarting the game will fix it but you have to restart your game to alternate between the S1&2 and S3.

The restarting a game after downloading a mission file is an Arma thing I believe. Why you have to download a new mission file every time you connect to 3 im not sure on. I have passed that along to the Devs.

Blake. and Spek like this
15 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I can emphasize with you and I realise that sucks. And for that, I apologize. But sadly this is not a task that I am willing to undertake with the team of staff. This would end up being a complete mess and there is no good way going about it. Again, apologies to those who are all affected. 

personally feel this is unacceptable and should be looked into. you guys had made posts saying to sell everything, server 3 would not be up, that s3 would become the new s2, and then all of a sudden change your minds. now the people who had good locations and took the time and energy building up some of those are screwed and lost their houses because of a sudden change of mind. yes it might be time consuming and a pain in the ass thing to do to get people back their shit, but thats your responsibility as being the community manager and admins and owners of the server is to help out the people who spend their time here.

Ronald likes this
1 hour ago, boomheadshot69 said:

personally feel this is unacceptable and should be looked into. you guys had made posts saying to sell everything, server 3 would not be up, that s3 would become the new s2, and then all of a sudden change your minds. now the people who had good locations and took the time and energy building up some of those are screwed and lost their houses because of a sudden change of mind. yes it might be time consuming and a pain in the ass thing to do to get people back their shit, but thats your responsibility as being the community manager and admins and owners of the server is to help out the people who spend their time here.

Not even that its time consuming. Its that another player now owns the property. In order for you to have it they have to take it from someone else. There is no monetary value the admins ever value houses at besides what you can sell it to the bank for. So as far as anyone's concerned you got a fair amount of money for selling those houses.