Server problem

if you connect to server 1 it will kick you and you need to restart thats not a problem the problem is if you spam enter for 30 min to join a full server and get kicked...
and even if i switch to another server it will kick me again cause i need to restart arma everytime i try to switch to another server

@Mitch (IFRIT)

Edited by Majed
z
5 minutes ago, Majed said:

if you connect to server 1 it will kick you and you need to restart thats not a problem the problem is if you spam enter for 30 min to join a full server and get kicked...
and even if i switch to another server it will kick me again cause i need to restart arma everytime i try to switch to another server

@Mitch (IFRIT)

This is the first time I have heard about this.  Are others having the same issue?

On 6-1-2019 at 0:18 AM, Majed said:

@Mitch (IFRIT)

edited no nice

Edited by Witz
13 hours ago, Majed said:

@Mitch (IFRIT)

What i did was "Click on intergrity of game files from, local files in your arma 3 properties" this should resolve corrupt Altis.pbo file