FULL SEND RECRUITMENT

FULL SEND

f647ab4794b3191dc73c0789f2ff322c.png

Requirements

IGN

Hours on Arma

Money (ScreenShot)

Have you ever been banned before?

Why do you want to join?

What can you bring to full send?

Current Leader's

Owner

Jihadi jcore

Leader's

Jihadi Jim

Jihadi Joe

Demon [Full send]

Michael [Full send]

Edited by Infamous [FULL SEND]
Just now, Juiice said:

IGN Juiice

Hours on Arma 2k

money (screenshot) r6jVog5.png

have you been banned before? Yeah 1 week for racism a while ago

why do you want to join? I see you guys popping off at cartels and i think you cartel masters could help me out

do you have knowledge of cartels? A little, im a little bit of a roleplaying gamer first but im willing to learn

accepted!! discord pmd '

Edited by Demon!

IGN Michael [Full Send]

Hours on Arma [1721]  https://steamcommunity.com/id/WhiteHammer9-Gaming/

money (screenshot) 1,457,469$  

have you been banned before? yes. for being mean to a dude!

why do you want to join? I AM lonely 

do you have knowledge of cartels? Nope :(

12 minutes ago, Michael [Full Send] said:

IGN Michael [Full Send]

Hours on Arma [1721]  https://steamcommunity.com/id/WhiteHammer9-Gaming/

money (screenshot) 1,457,469$  

have you been banned before? yes. for being mean to a dude!

why do you want to join? I AM lonely 

do you have knowledge of cartels? Nope :(

denied

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN: Napp

Hours on Arma: 800

Money (ScreenShot): https://gyazo.com/b9ba4a442c5fe82144ffec2bae71fa8a

Have you ever been banned before?: Yes for CL but got revoked bc my PC was trash and crashed a lot. I no longer have those issues.

Why do you want to join? Friend told me you guys would be a good gang to join and I want a gang that's not scared to fight cartels/fed.

What can you bring to full send? Epic Pushes