Best Asylum Players Ever

mur

1 hour ago, andrewfam x said:

You are brain dead hahahaha don’t even quote me lmao. At least reapered provided a valid argument, your a complete mong.

Talking about “what we did” asif I’m supposed to know who you are hahahah, never heard of you the entire time I’ve played here

Lets go through what you just said.

- I said bikstock and rod because they were still actively playing when I was, and were really good. 

- Sweg is average, there are much better pilots now. Also what does aim have to do with being a pilot? 

- “when they don’t record” so he’s better than in that montage or what? 

- Newfags hey, our opinion is invalid because we aren’t pre 6.0. Even tho I’ve played this game for half the time most people have and I’m better than 99% of the server.

Us “newfags” have seen recordings of how people play back then... they suck ass, everyone did. Even reapered said the new players would beat the old timers. That’s just how it is, don’t get so buthurt cos your a fan of some internet dudes I said were bad.

Lmfao you using a montage of him at his early beginnings of Arma and consider his entire skill based on that, you retard. You’re deprived garbage lmfaoo.

you post pictures of you taking cartels lmfao NOTHING you say is valid.

He stopped recording after his first few initial months of playing, peak Shearsy >> your entire gang 

also, newfags that don’t know me can’t talk at all lmfaooooo.

Feenix likes this
Just now, Atmosphere said:

Lmfao you using a montage of him at his early beginnings of Arma and consider his entire skill based on that, you retard. You’re deprived garbage lmfaoo.

you post pictures of you taking cartels lmfao NOTHING you say is valid.

He stopped recording after his first few initial months of playing, peak Shearsy >> your entire gang 

also, newfags that don’t know me can’t talk at all lmfaooooo.

We post them as memes to piss off explicit and co.

You are a dumb fucker. 

Look at Eazys post you silly fuck haha

Edited by andrewfam x
Just now, andrewfam x said:

Imagine being that much of a fan of someone online you passionately defend them to the brink meanwhile your just some dogshit milssimer that no ones ever heard of hahaha

What you on about, tf is this newfag term “milsimmer” lmfaooooo, you new fags on some other shit. Too bad y’all so bad tho, still waiting on that montage of yours LUL

I mean, you can basically look at anything / any game and say compared to what the meta is now they're shit. But it's more what they did at the time to be ahead of the meta game. You look at CS:GO even in 2013 versus what the players can do now and it's night and day. You look at NiP's 87-0 lan record and people still talk about how good they were at the time, literally untouchable titans. But you put a modern Astralis vs that team and they'd be absolutely crushed. You can't really take away what they accomplished in their time because they look bad now. The people who were titans of their time fostered essentially what we have now.

Just now, Carson said:

I mean, you can basically look at anything / any game and say compared to what the meta is now they're shit. But it's more what they did at the time to be ahead of the meta game. You look at CS:GO even in 2013 versus what the players can do now and it's night and day. You look at NiP's 87-0 lan record and people still talk about how good they were at the time, literally untouchable titans. But you put a modern Astralis vs that team and they'd be absolutely crushed. You can't really take away what they accomplished in their time because they look bad now. The people who were titans of their time fostered essentially what we have now.

You haven't accomplished shit. You riding in a 2012 Mustang? You living on your own? You have a wife? You have a 55" 4K TV? You wanting to buy that HP Omen 144hz Monitor? Got a 1k couch? You got all of this while 5 years ago was homeless and didn't have shit? Did you go to classes for a year straight? Shut your bitch ass up pussy.

Donald and Maaqs like this
50 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

What you on about, tf is this newfag term “milsimmer” lmfaooooo, you new fags on some other shit. Too bad y’all so bad tho, still waiting on that montage of yours LUL

"newfag" you must be wathing to much Ice Poseidon, I would recommend you go outside a lil more pal.

2 hours ago, Eazy Reformed Good Boy said:

You haven't accomplished shit. You riding in a 2012 Mustang? You living on your own? You have a wife? You have a 55" 4K TV? You wanting to buy that HP Omen 144hz Monitor? Got a 1k couch? You got all of this while 5 years ago was homeless and didn't have shit? Did you go to classes for a year straight? Shut your bitch ass up pussy.

i just realized how that guy said he was living on his own and has a wife :thinking:

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:55 PM, Boris said:

Bikstok in his prime was a scary person to fight against.

Rodrigo deserves a mention for being able to clear caps without ever going near them.

Some of the Nv boys, technique etc, are pretty nutty. There's a reason Envy had a reputation for turning up to cartels and wiping people.

I'd say probably the best player on Asylum in all areas i've ever seen is tiger.

There's something horrifying about one guy flanking round cap constantly and just slaughtering your gang one by one. He'd pop up on west rock, rip a couple people open, then suddenly he's walking through dip holding down his trigger and eliminating your gang. By the time you run to dip he's shooting you from meme ledge. Nobody in Instinct liked fighting his ghost ass.

good choice because tiger is number one in multiple server bans as well :)

Edited by PENIS PUMP BANDIT
2 hours ago, Pabblo said:

Calling people fags when you have an anime girl as your signature. smh

Having an opinion with an autistic negative picture as profile picture shows how retarded you are

12 hours ago, mur said:

"newfag" you must be wathing to much Ice Poseidon, I would recommend you go outside a lil more pal.

Lmfao bruh y’all getting so mad over a fame y’all need to have a social life.

13 hours ago, Eazy Reformed Good Boy said:

You literally sit in kavala as cop all day, why are you continuing to prove autism isn't always diagnosed

I haven’t touched cop at all in the last 2 years, and before that I played cop about once a month smh, you really out here lying to feel like you’re winning lmfaoo. You’re sad.

13 hours ago, andrewfam x said:

Yea bro see us newfags no nothing on these streets brother, newfags more like fags! Kys you fat neckbeard degenerate no one cares 

You’re so autistic bruh you’re so mad lmfaooo

Feenix and IAmLegion like this
7 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

Having an opinion with an autistic negative picture as profile picture shows how retarded you are

I haven’t touched cop at all in the last 2 years, and before that I played cop about once a month smh, you really out here lying to feel like you’re winning lmfaoo. You’re sad.

I’m lying to make myself look like im winning

We won the argument when i linked your shitty gods montage and i put toms next to it

andrewfam x likes this
32 minutes ago, Atmosphere said:

Your getting molested by multiple people and still come back with some degenerate answer

3 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

haha anime fag, bet you cuddle a hentai body pillow at night

Bej likes this
On 25/01/2019 at 4:59 PM, andrewfam x said:

Your getting molested by multiple people and still come back with some degenerate answer

you and your autistic friends really out here jerking eachother off and talking shit lmfao. Y'all probably in a Discord like "yo what we gonna say" lmfao. Autistic fucks need to go outside sometimes bruh. Life ain't about this game lmao.