Change Log 8.3.0

• Increased price of the Suicide Vest to 80k.
  • Increased price of the RPG round to 50k.
  •  
  • Players can no longer sync their location while within 200m of any cartel.
  •  

IMPORTANT NOTE: Some buildings (like the deer stands at the prison) will be created local to the client and not on the server. Meaning if you close the hatches on the deer stands others will see them open. So don't use them for cover. If you're unsure of if the building is client-sided or server-sided have a friend look at the building while you open/close windows. If they don't move for your friend, don't hide behind them and expect not to die... This will be adjusted when the map system is changed in the near future to accept pitch and yaw.

Well that’s fucking cancer, already costs 30k to get one rpg shell, now it costs 50k? 

That fucking sucks.

Nice to see cops get buffs again tho, because they really need it :))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by Eazy Reformed Good Boy
• B A R K I N • and Atra like this
Just now, Demon! said:

so ur telling  me cops get buffs

... what buffs?  A rank that 6 active players hold get an LMG that sucks in close quarters?  Okay...

Or a SGT+ gets a smoke launcher?  

The prison has ONE way in and ONE way out.  The shooting gallery is back for rebels.

I fail to see where buff is anywhere..

Dally, Squirtle, Innate and 11 others like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

... what buffs?  A rank that 6 active players hold get an LMG that sucks in close quarters?  Okay...

Or a SGT+ gets a smoke launcher?  

The prison has ONE way in and ONE way out.  The shooting gallery is back for rebels.

I fail to see where buff is anywhere..

that lmg is def not trash lol i want a smoke grnade mx man we need some new guns

Just now, pr0digyt said:

As a staunch advocate of a qilin nerf and ifrit buff, even I believe these changes go too far. Qilins are going to be unusable, especially because now people are going to take the time to chop/ claim them. Re-add doors or nerf the cost.

Obviously things will be evaluated, but the Qlin was being used and abused so badly we had to make a serious change.

Scott, BaDaBiNg_10-8, Kitui and 2 others like this

Randdddom, possibly stupid idea... but would we ever seen the introduction of the Type 115 w/ Beowulf rounds to high ranking members of the APD as a means of disabling armored vehicles? The limitations of the 6.5 and 5.56 becomes extremely clear when a gaggle of Ifrits crest the horizon poised to slaughter and perhaps a .50 BW would prove somewhat useful in disabling said vehicles from afar? Idk, just a suggestion, please be gentle ❤

Leady, Samperino, BlackShot and 1 other like this