Change Log 8.3.0

Just now, Boby said:

Thank you for all the great work!!! 

I have a question tho :

Why the GL ? 

Think about what you can do with a grenade launcher when attacking fortified positions like banks and prisons. Lob a few smoke shells and you can completely smoke out an area. The ability to zero the weapon furthers the use of it in combat situations

WolfLeader likes this

so you can now get easily shot from a quillin, but now the cost like ALOT LOT MORE? doesnt make sense.. you coulda raise a little bit the price, but you already make them useless without side doors so whats the point? I only use quillin cause its better for offroading. but 50k? wow. 25k would be more reasonable.

Edited by dennozZ

no more kavala rebel (BIG SAD FACE) the new rebels are gonna be a bit to get used too. honestly making vehicles more resilent and shit makes me so happy cause you used to hit one rock and go down 70 hp (heard this is actually fucked so yike), hope the downing script is better, also thankful for the syncing option in cartels... honestly happy a fucking patch has came out with alot of stuff...

Walt and Emma like this

I think once people actually stop, and read these patch notes.

they will realise 

1. Huge rebels nerfs, that have came with 0 buffs

2. Usual cop buffs that arent needed

3. You have now cost people EVEN MORE money. People who bought donor rebel houses, now have a useless house, congratulations.

4. Everything for rebels got MORE expensive,

revives 3.5k (actually why??)

quilins and prowlers got a needed cost change (but with nothing done on anything else)

Suicide vests and RPG shells now cost a shit tonne more because cops dont like them.

Overall, you can keep this patch note please.

Masonn likes this
Just now, Eazy Reformed Good Boy said:

I think once people actually stop, and read these patch notes.

they will realise 

1. Huge rebels nerfs, that have came with 0 buffs

2. Usual cop buffs that arent needed

3. You have now cost people EVEN MORE money. People who bought donor rebel houses, now have a useless house, congratulations.

4. Everything for rebels got MORE expensive,

revives 3.5k (actually why??)

quilins and prowlers got a needed cost change (but with nothing done on anything else)

Suicide vests and RPG shells now cost a shit tonne more because cops dont like them.

Overall, you can keep this patch note please.

They also forgot to mention people losing their houses on server 3 (idk about other servers) but that is my personal favorite feature.

Just now, mrkillalot8989 said:

uhhhhhhhh we lost our houses on server 3 re logged twice to not have them and everyone saying it in side as well

Has been resolved. Server 3 runs a different setup than S1 & S2, it'll be phased out soon. However, forgot to make some custom adjustments I had made last month.

Emma likes this
Just now, Jesse said:

Has been resolved. Server 3 runs a different setup than S1 & S2, it'll be phased out soon. However, forgot to make some custom adjustments I had made last month.

do you guys take in considerations the players opinion? like get some players and show them the patch before its been implemented and see their feedback? 

Just now, dennozZ said:

do you guys take in considerations the players opinion? like get some players and show them the patch before its been implemented and see their feedback? 

Not my choice to make. Sorry. All Admins & Moderators can see the preview changelogs, several were on my test server and such. They have given feedback, etc. It's way more than what it was before...

I would also say that the community is probably being the most listened to it really ever has been? Idk. Give it time for change. It's not gonna all happen at the snap of some fingers.

Emma, Samperino and Jake like this
Just now, dennozZ said:

You're still introducing bias if you show it to just a small group of players. If you were to show a few members of the APD a patch related to overall rebel buffs, they would complain and its the same if its the other way around. Releasing it to the entire community allows a much broader player feedback and considering this patch just came out and people are already complaining without playing makes doing a feedback screening such as what you suggest irrelevant as nothing would be agreed upon

Just now, Emma said:

You're still introducing bias if you show it to just a small group of players. If you were to show a few members of the APD a patch related to overall rebel buffs, they would complain and its the same if its the other way around. Releasing it to the entire community allows a much broader player feedback and considering this patch just came out and people are already complaining without playing makes doing a feedback screening such as what you suggest irrelevant as nothing would be agreed upon

bro but north kavala rebel? who will go up there to gear up lol

smellypig likes this
Just now, Emma said:

my nigga ... the real question is is when they fixing bounty hunter honor 

Just now, Demon! said:

my nigga ... the real question is is when they fixing bounty hunter honor 

Understand that this an entirely new development team who has to familiarize themselves with the server, playerbase, and the existing code. These small patches are easy to create and release. As for the issue of the BH honour system, I'm sure, along with the server fixes, that the development team is slowly inching towards fixing those problems as well. Unfortunately it's not as easy as changing the price of a vehicle but reading dozens of lines of code to find an issue

Just now, Emma said:

Understand that this an entirely new development team who has to familiarize themselves with the server, playerbase, and the existing code. These small patches are easy to create and release. As for the issue of the BH honour system, I'm sure, along with the server fixes, that the development team is slowly inching towards fixing those problems as well. Unfortunately it's not as easy as changing the price of a vehicle but reading dozens of lines of code to find an issue

so how did it happen in the first place