Change Log 8.3.0

12 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

Any way you could perhaps decease ifrit prices ? and maybe lower mk1 prices just fix olympus money in general ... and do staff still give out money ?

What's wrong about the prices rn?

Its really easy to make money. You can probably make 100k ish each 20 minute easily.  

The way I see things Is that this patch is perfect. They gave us what we wanted. The Qillin prices are because the more expensive the fewer people will buy them. 12-15 Qillin's pushing arms isn't fun. The Ifrit prices could go down 10 or 20k but to me, they are at a fine price considering the fact we can now claim them from other gangs. That's my view on it. Thanks, @BaDaBiNg_10-8, @Clint Beastwood, and the Dev Team. 

Edited by Cory B
23 minutes ago, Cory B said:

The way I see things Is that this patch is perfect. They gave us what we wanted. The Qillin prices are because the more expensive the fewer people will buy them. 12-15 Qillin's pushing arms isn't fun. The Ifrit prices could go down 10 or 20k but to me, they are at a fine price considering the fact we can now claim them from other gangs. That's my view on it. Thanks, @BaDaBiNg_10-8, @Clint Beastwood, and the Dev Team. 

cory b knee padding lmao

JAY1HP likes this

I expected a lot from the new dev team but I did not expect this much, what a great fucking patch. With the old prison being readded I'm sure it reduces the object count quite a bit, I hope that helps performance at least a little bit. The only tweak I would suggest is to increase the amount qilins/prowlers can hold back to their original amounts which in my opinion is now reasonable given their price increase and the side doors being removed. @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Clint Beastwood

Edited by Steve
Leady, Roice, Walt and 1 other like this
4 hours ago, Defragments said:

Suicide vest and rpg price increase was uncalled for.
The Qilin/Prowler nerf was too heavy. No one is gonna use them at that ridiculous price, with or without doors.

The suicide vest price increase is in my opinion debatable as to whether or not it was needed, however the rpg price increase definitely was. If anything the RPG rockets should cost more then a vest because it is essentially a suicide vest that you can shoot. I've always felt like an RPG rocket has a hell of a lot more utility then a vest ever would but maybe that is just me.

Sliick, Feenix, Scott and 1 other like this