Change Log 8.3.0

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

@Clint Beastwood @BaDaBiNg_10-8 I know i mentioned it here somewhere but will the Type 115 be added? And if so could it be giving to Corporal+ to use? 

We have talked about it. I think it's a great gun and would love to see it on Cpl+ and Rebel shop. 

5 hours ago, Jesse said:

Will apply when each server restarts... enjoy the lag due to all the downloads :mellow:

Hotfix #3:

• Removed role switch/server hop cooldown
  • Fixed some exploits
  • Magazine Refiling should now work properly at Rebel Outposts
  • Server 3 Precinct is back to being enabled and will remain now (sorry...)
  • Federal Reserve elevated marker will now remove at the correct time

Did you fix vehicles? XD hehe

2 hours ago, Scott said:

@Gen. Henry Arnold what ever happened to the option to change hex colors you were working on? And why was the new fed hacking animation not pushed in the last patch? 

It’s on the dev list. Animation is fixed for a hotfix, the one I originally picked didn’t work, and people complain I don’t test stuff so it didn’t make into the patch.

Scott, Google™, Patato and 2 others like this

Why don’t you just ban all rebels.

spar 556 > Mk1

prowlers + q veh are 50k

removed doors from prowler +  q veh

shit for trunk space for the prowlers + q veh 

that’s why everyone is joining the APD and there are like 20 cops on each server confiscating all the drugs I’m trying to take! 

ifrit is just an over sized prowler that you can’t shoot out off. 

rpgs and vest require a home equity loan.

I mean if you don’t want us around just say so! I think we understand the none spoken words! 

Edited by Manolo
3 hours ago, Manolo said:

Why don’t you just ban all rebels.

spar 556 > Mk1

prowlers + q veh are 50k

removed doors from prowler +  q veh

shit for trunk space for the prowlers + q veh 

that’s why everyone is joining the APD and there are like 20 cops on each server confiscating all the drugs I’m trying to take! 

ifrit is just an over sized prowler that you can’t shoot out off. 

rpgs and vest require a home equity loan.

I mean if you don’t want us around just say so! I think we understand the none spoken words! 

The prowler and qilin were simply too powerful for their cost. The armor it self is impenetrable making it a hell of a lot more over powered then then anticipated or intended to be when they we're added. I do admit they handle well and most of the other cars suck for handling and their inability to stay intact when you hit a bush is aids. However I would like to have it the way it is now then it was before by fucking far. The ifrit does have a lot of utility but the glass is paper unfortunately.