Change Log 8.3.0

On 2/3/2019 at 3:16 PM, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

@Gen. Henry Arnold can you make a way to save your loadouts at rebel like how cops can 

Can't right now... the script for cops is broken right now. Say im a UC cpl and i buy 20 flashbangs for 20k and die with my normal UC loadout that costs 8k so a 28k total loadout... When i go back to re-gear i don't spend 20k for 20 flashbangs again i get them all back for free when i re-gear for 8k (this has been an issue since the script came out).

Edited by Tyler
DJB likes this
1 hour ago, Crossfade said:

just dont fall in? xD

At times some people decide to bring in some helicopters inside the jail i guess if they want to flip there vehicles and die butch of times who cares but if it kills someone else i can see this being a problem.

3 hours ago, Tyler said:

Can't right now... the script for cops is broken right now. Say im a UC cpl and i buy 20 flashbangs for 20k and die with my normal UC loadout that costs 8k so a 28k total loadout... When i go back to re-gear i don't spend 20k for 20 flashbangs again i get them all back for free when i re-gear for 8k (this has been an issue since the script came out).

shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

just make sure you put the spawn flashes in a vehicle before u regear, then you'll have 22 flashes!!

Edited by •ÐŠ• cHIP oTLE
1 hour ago, Jesse said:

We can add a ladder or something. Or make it teleport you some place else other than right behind the rebels.

If it wont be readded teleporting to the outside of the gate on the side would be better than nothing, but makes no sense that the cops couldnt "open the doors" to the prison and be behind them.  It is the APD's prison after all.  Sounds like they should provide better cover if its an issue tbh

17 hours ago, Jesse said:

Hotfix #5:

• Rodo gathering benefit has been adjusted
  • Race related content has been removed
  • The Phone Weather button has been removed
  • "Criminal Records" has been removed
  • The flash on speed trap cameras has been removed
  • Some other behind the scenes junk adjustments/removals

Refill mag option at rebel still deletes grenades and smokes.

DankBud and Huan Lee like this